Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Kansas Game Discussion

Default Re: Kansas Game Discussion

http://www.rockchalktalk.com/2010/8/...es-another-hit

KU loses another LB. TIME FOR NDSU TO PASS IN THE FLATS ALOT!!!!

Jacoby Thomas is no longer a Kansas Jayhawk. Thomas was dismissed from the team yesterday due to academic standing and his loss presents another blow to a Kansas linebacker corps already thin due to injury and other circumstances.

Again, Drew Dudley, Justin Springer and Steven Johnson appear to be the starters, but beyond that Kansas is starting to run thin on options. Jacoby was likely a situational player at best, but the loss still hurts at a position that can't afford many more.

The move appears to be permanent and was definitely a tough one to swallow

At defensive tackle, it’s conceivable the Jayhawks don’t have a single player on the roster who would start for another Big 12 team.

Kansas ranked 76th among 120 Division I-A schools in total defense and 85th in scoring defense in 2009. Particularly against the run, it’s tough to see how things will get much better.
    http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/a...d-lacks-depth/

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    OK, its nearly 3 weeks before the openig game of the season. Time to start talking about how this Bison team will fare against the Jayhawks. Lots of questions here, but same for Kansas. Who are their top players and who will shine for NDSU? Anybody dare to predict a score? Could this upstart Bison team pull off another victory against an FBS team? The Bison are 3-3 against FBS teams over the past 5 years. The link to a NDSU game thread at the KU messageboard is provided below. Of course Lakes and I have been there. Also some bunnyturd trying to steal our thunder. Let's show Kansas that we are worthy competition and our fans follow the Bison much like fans of other FBS teams. Go Bison!
    http://boards.kusports.com/showflat....page=0&fpart=9
    Hey Bison fans.........closing in on two weeks from the KU game. Don't see anyone but Lakes and I over at KUsports messageboard talking about tailgating and the game. Lakes has been really well behaved so far and if anything I am trying to get under their skin with the defensive issues they have. Lets enjoy the big time environment, both before and during the game.

http://www.rockchalktalk.com/2010/8/...ner-and-others

9 questions to Turner Gill.

NOT 1 MENTION of NDSU anywhere by these crows. what the hell. the disrespect is amazing.

time for Bohl and Coaches to start telling these kids "Kansas doesnt even talk about NDSU game, they are just assuming a win, a beatdown.... that better PISS YOU OFF BOYS!!"

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

NOT 1 MENTION of NDSU anywhere by these crows. what the hell. the disrespect is amazing.

time for Bohl and Coaches to start telling these kids "Kansas doesnt even talk about NDSU game, they are just assuming a win, a beatdown.... that better PISS YOU OFF BOYS!!"
    Yep, I agree Lakes.........the same stuff also pervades the KU messageboard. I had more fun discussing the game with Iowa State fans last year. Maybe underneath it all KU coaches and fans are really worried about the possibility of an upset.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post

Why do you expect them to respect us?

A WIN would be an upset, despite the defensive trouble at Kansas, but WOW.....a WIN would set the tone for the year!!!! I am rushing to get my basemet bar completed for kickoff. It will kinda be the time to christen the bar!

I dont see how there is any disrespect???? The article is talking about THEIR team. Isnt that what some here are constantly bitching about with the Forum?
    So Kansas isnt talking aboout NDSU in an KS article and they are pissed at that????. Oh wow. Oh lord stop the insanity.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dont see how there is any disrespect???? The article is talking about THEIR team. Isnt that what some here are constantly bitching about with the Forum?
    So Kansas isnt talking aboout NDSU in an KS article and they are pissed at that????. Oh wow. Oh lord stop the insanity.
    Who are you referring to as they? Lakes is the one not happy about it and he infers that Kansas coaches and reporters are disrespecting NDSU by not talking / writing about the NDSU game. I only made a comment that maybe the coaches, reporters and fans are worried that NDSU may pull off an upset. Made more in jest than anything.
    Sheesh take a chill pill.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Who are you referring to as they? Lakes is the one not happy about it and he infers that Kansas coaches and reporters are disrespecting NDSU by not talking / writing about the NDSU game. I only made a comment that maybe the coaches, reporters and fans are worried that NDSU may pull off an upset. Made more in jest than anything.
    Sheesh take a chill pill.
    Did you not see the smiley face at the end of my post? No chill pill needed here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."