Thread: Three Bison All-Americans

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Three Bison All-Americans

Out of nowhere Joe Haeg 1st team all American. The most underappreciated lineman in FCS, in my opinion. Was he even all-conference? Great lineman for the Bison, you just never hear the guys name, that's a good thing. Emanuel and Heagle are no-brainers.
    http://www.afca.com/article/article.php?id=2578

Default Re: Three

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Out of nowhere Joe Haeg 1st team all American. The most underappreciated lineman in FCS, in my opinion. Was he even all-conference? Great lineman for the Bison, you just never hear the guys name, that's a good thing. Emanuel and Heagle are no-brainers.
    http://www.afca.com/article/article.php?id=2578
    The guy started as a true freshman. Moved to the left side this year to cover Carsons backside. I think hes been all conference a couple of years.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The guy started as a true freshman. Moved to the left side this year to cover Carsons backside. I think hes been all conference a couple of years.
    Joe Haeg is a tremendous story. He was actually a preferred walk-on out of Brainerd HS who was very talented, but needed to add bulk and strength. He did that and became a starter by the beginning of his redshirt freshman season. Now he is an All-American!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If you go to GoBison you will see he red-shirted in 2011 so he started as a RFr, small detail, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Joe Haeg is a tremendous story. He was actually a preferred walk-on out of Brainerd HS who was very talented, but needed to add bulk and strength. He did that and became a starter by the beginning of his redshirt freshman season. Now he is an All-American!
    Thanks for the correction. For some reason I thought he was a true freshman. Either way to step in play the way he did on the edge his first year was nice to see.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Unless I'm missing something, Haeg has never been all-conference (not even Honorable Mention).

I don't see 2014 listed anywhere yet.

http://www.valley-football.org/history/allconference/
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, Haeg has never been all-conference (not even Honorable Mention).

I don't see 2014 listed anywhere yet.

http://www.valley-football.org/history/allconference/
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-All-MVFC-Team

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Oh yeah, I thought I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't find it. I guess the MVFC site is just slow to update.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Oh yeah, I thought I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't find it. I guess the MVFC site is just slow to update.
    Sounds more like operator error!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.