Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Default Re: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    CCUs fan forum thinks we are crazy for having so many pages of discussion on pom pons.
    I choose to think that it indicates what a fun loving group such as BV can do with just about any subject.
    Carry on...
    I have to agree with them on this one.

Default Re: 19K Gold Poms - How to use them in unison on Satuday. Read if going to the game

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Well I disagree so you better write a letter to the paper
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Is this thread better than when "Gabe" tried to rally the troops to paint Dakota Field? Was he going to tell those people how to paint?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Are we supposed to shake our Pom poems with our left or right hand? I think NDSU should pick one hand. That way when the tv cameras are on the crowd, we don't all look like we don't know what we are doing. George and Joe with their left hand and then Sven and Lars with their right. You know. We aren't DII anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    Are we supposed to shake our Pom poems with our left or right hand? I think NDSU should pick one hand. That way when the tv cameras are on the crowd, we don't all look like we don't know what we are doing. George and Joe with their left hand and then Sven and Lars with their right. You know. We aren't DII anymore.
    I think it goes by if your section is even or odd.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Is this thread better than when "Gabe" tried to rally the troops to paint Dakota Field? Was he going to tell those people how to paint?
    Hmmm...tough call Burgundy. I will have to vote for this one in a tight race. Maybe just because of the "Pom Poms - How to use them" captivating title. That provide a little extra push over the painting thread.

This thread is awesome!! I dont care what they think.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Makes more sense than this.

Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post

It's OK to not be OK.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    After a very slow start in which this thread attempted to instruct some fans in what they SHOULD do with their pom poms, it deftly morphed into instructing other fans exactly what they CAN do with their pom poms.

Big, BIG difference. THAT'S the Bisonville I know and love! Now my favorite thread of the week!