Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sick of the Bison? Get used to the feeling

Default Re: Sick of the Bison? Get used to the feeling

The backdrop has changed some...but the attitude has not. There's been big-time jealousy going on for half a century or more. The more jealousy the better I say.

As I've written many times...there are no moral victories in Bison Football. Our neighboring rivals live off of moral victories. We accept none.

When we lose a game, it's a huge deal for us and the team who pulls off the upset. Doesn't matter who it is. Every game has the feeling of a rivalry or a playoff game.

This is how we sell the program to recruits. This is what Bison fans come to see.

Weber State gave it a good try. They got a moral victory of sorts. They played us close for much of the game.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Speaking only for me, I am sick and GD tired of all your winning.

On the other side I respect the hell out of what you guys got going on and if I was one of your fans I would act the same damn way you guys are. Most of you that I have met are cool as hell every time we chat or drink beer at a tailgate.

You guys are doing nothing wrong, enjoy it and talk all you want because you walk the walk unlike a lot of fan bases and programs. If for some reason you dont win it all again this season then maybe you could consider toning it down until then NOBODY has the right to tell you how to act or how to roll. You are the undisputed best FCS program ever and every win adds to the legend.

See you loud mouthed SOBs in one week, 7 of us are rolling into Fargo on Thursday and we will be out and about that night and Friday.
    (FYI We will be the guys wearing dark pink)
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

AG1 has a bison hat...you're a fan.

The frisco cruiser will be waiting for you and your band of maroon cronies!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Glad to see your local FCS college football programs (that I didn't attend as I graduated from NDSU) are getting used to finishing below NDSU. As for Denny's palace, buying your way into having a home court advantage for basketball won't always work (except apparently for womens basketball it will for some time). To put it in a way you might understand, how would it sit with you if NDSU always got to play their football playoff games in the Fargodome regardless of where they were seeded in the playoffs? Of course that is not the way football works, and NDSU has earned the right for home field advantage the last several years by having one of the top 2 seeds.
    NOTE: Let your hate continue because there is a guy that lives in SD that is a alumnus and fan of NDSU, and doesn't think everything here is so much better than ND. So next time you see a Gopher fan, or a Duke fan that is an alumnus from those universities and happens to live in SD go ahead and attack them with everything you got. Honestly i am sure if they went to U of M or Duke they might think their university and home has some things over the Sioux Falls area. Give me me a break. You just can't stand it that an NDSU fan lives amongst you.
    I don't get what you mean by "buy your way into having a home court advantage" SDSU had nothing to do with the Denny Sanford Premier Center. Also your scenario of NDSU playing all their playoff games in the Fargodome is irrelevant and illogical. SDSU is located in Brookings meaning not Sioux Falls. NDSU is located in Fargo meaning in Fargo. Also we are talking about a conference tournament that takes 4 days to complete while football playoffs takes a little over a month. Are you saying that Sioux Falls hasn't earned the right to host the conference tournament? If you do think that that, that is pretty stupid. Every year Sioux Falls has set new attendance records. This past year USA Today had an article about the best kept secret in March which happened to be about the success of the SLT in Sioux Falls. The NSIC conference tournament is even held in Sioux Falls at the Pentagon. Now the city of Sioux Falls will be host D2 championships in the near future and potentially the "First Four" during the NCAA Tournament. I think Sioux Falls has earned the right to host the Summit League. Sorry that SDSU is the closest team to Sioux Falls? The conference tourney has been a lot better since they moved away from Tulsa. No if's, and's, or buts, about it.

I don't care that you or any other NDSU fans live in Sioux Falls or in South Dakota for that matter (I know plenty of them in the area). The thing that I don't like or understand that you can't recognize what Sioux Falls has done and give no respect the incredible facilities like the Sanford Pentagon and the Denny Sanford Premier Center. You constantly degrade Sioux Falls and its accomplishments. There are bison fans one this site who even give props to Sioux Falls. I know Sioux Falls isn't your beloved Fargo but c'mon man.
    Last edited by SanDakotaState; 09-11-2014 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    AG1 has a bison hat...you're a fan.

The frisco cruiser will be waiting for you and your band of maroon cronies!
    So the Frisco Cruiser lives?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Of course......you cant kill it.......................................
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Of course......you cant kill it.......................................
    Like Christine
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    I don't get what you mean by "buy your way into having a home court advantage" SDSU had nothing to do with the Denny Sanford Premier Center. Also your scenario of NDSU playing all their playoff games in the Fargodome is irrelevant and illogical. SDSU is located in Brookings meaning not Sioux Falls. NDSU is located in Fargo meaning in Fargo. Also we are talking about a conference tournament that takes 4 days to complete while football playoffs takes a little over a month. Are you saying that Sioux Falls hasn't earned the right to host the conference tournament? If you do think that that, that is pretty stupid. Every year Sioux Falls has set new attendance records. This past year USA Today had an article about the best kept secret in March which happened to be about the success of the SLT in Sioux Falls. The NSIC conference tournament is even held in Sioux Falls at the Pentagon. Now the city of Sioux Falls will be host D2 championships in the near future and potentially the "First Four" during the NCAA Tournament. I think Sioux Falls has earned the right to host the Summit League. Sorry that SDSU is the closest team to Sioux Falls? The conference tourney has been a lot better since they moved away from Tulsa. No if's, and's, or buts, about it.

I don't care that you or any other NDSU fans live in Sioux Falls or in South Dakota for that matter (I know plenty of them in the area). The thing that I don't like or understand that you can't recognize what Sioux Falls has done and give no respect the incredible facilities like the Sanford Pentagon and the Denny Sanford Premier Center. You constantly degrade Sioux Falls and its accomplishments. There are bison fans one this site who even give props to Sioux Falls. I know Sioux Falls isn't your beloved Fargo but c'mon man.

Awww, they're so cute when they get indignant.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Picked up 3 Argus leaders today. Its crazy how here at SF Washington we have a ton of kids wearing NDSU gear. of course we do have Trevor, Kuhnert, and Marlette on the team, also Hardie, Smith, and DeYoung are all from Sioux Falls.