Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyclone Fanatic Radio show

Default Cyclone Fanatic Radio show

if you follow me on twitter you probably caught my segment with Chris Williams and Brent Blum from CF. they clowned me hard for saying NDSU would win by double digits, ISU will not score 17 and a prediction of 35-14. they sure had a good laugh after that 7:30 to about 17:00
    came at me again at the 31:45 mark calling me asinine
    http://cyclonefanatic.com/upl/downlo...1201400a99.mp3

Well they are going to have me on in about 30 minutes, you can listen live here http://www.iheart.com/live/1460-KXNO...&autoplay=true

Default Re: Cyclone Fanatic Radio show

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    if you follow me on twitter you probably caught my segment with Chris Williams and Brent Blum from CF. they clowned me hard for saying NDSU would win by double digits, ISU will not score 17 and a prediction of 35-14. they sure had a good laugh after that 7:30 to about 17:00
    came at me again at the 31:45 mark calling me asinine
    http://cyclonefanatic.com/upl/downlo...1201400a99.mp3

Well they are going to have me on in about 30 minutes, you can listen live here http://www.iheart.com/live/1460-KXNO...&autoplay=true
    Love it! Kick some ass!!!!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Represent well!

Nice job the first time, BTW. I think that came across pretty well actually. As long as the listener wasn't an Iowa State homer.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Represent well!

Nice job the first time, BTW. I think that came across pretty well actually. As long as the listener wasn't an Iowa State homer.
    I got slammed hard by Cyclones. Somehow I was accustomed to a twitter onslaught and didnt wig out by retweeting every obscene mention sent my way.

with them only having an hour show and their tackle quiting I dont see getting more than 4 minutes of air time

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I got slammed hard by Cyclones. Somehow I was accustomed to a twitter onslaught and didnt wig out by retweeting every obscene mention sent my way.

with them only having an hour show and their tackle quiting I dont see getting more than 4 minutes of air time
    When will you be on live?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    When will you be on live?
    On now.
    10char

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well played, John.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKeyAlum View Post
    Well played, John.
    I like that he suggested NDSU was better than K-State. Maybe too early to determine this year, but he might at least get some folks wondering. Especially if Iowa State plays K-State to within 10 points. With the apparent turmoil in the program, though, I'm not sure I see that happening.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thought you did a great job last time; sorry I missed the live feed today. Any chance you'll be able to post a link to today's segment?

This is the link to today's podcast http://cyclonefanatic.com/upl/downlo...000203304f.mp3