Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Year Round Bison Football

Default Re: Year Round Bison Football

I know: Let's do a series of commercials where basketball players are hanging out (maybe near the football offices) and then the football players can walk by and look at them like "Why are they on our Turf?" I saw something like that somewhere. I think it really went over well.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    How would you suggest we promote them?

they can pay me if they want effective and cool promotions and i'd get every single ndsu nfl player to do it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I know: Let's do a series of commercials where basketball players are hanging out (maybe near the football offices) and then the football players can walk by and look at them like "Why are they on our Turf?" I saw something like that somewhere. I think it really went over well.
    Add a couple of semi-competent coaches in a helmet car with a pizza box and a flip flop and you've got a winner.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i'd get every single ndsu nfl player to do it.
    that...or a restraining order.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Some interesting ideas and would be awesome if more of the Bison greats from the past could be involved more. I think one way to keep NDSU football interest year round is having more people interested in the recruiting process. I think my site and twitter account is helping a little on that front. recruiting is a year round process and the more fans get to follow Bison players and know who the younger guys are, the more fans will be invested in the team. dedicated fans stick around when NDSU is up 40 to watch the young guys and if NDSU ever has a bad year again, knowing who is next on the depth chart keeps fans involved and optimistic of the future