Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a potential Sponsorship Opportunity

Default Re: Looking for a potential Sponsorship Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Too funny, yeah is was invented when women werent allowed to vote, so I would guess girls wouldnt be allowed to play it. You wanna go with basketball was created by a white guy for white guys also?

Sorry about your injury. I know a guy who was trying to be cute also and hurt himself trying to curl his hair with a curling iron.
    Its funny. You call out other posters for posting nonsense, non factual and offensive things and derailing threads. But its ok if you do it?

Hypocritical. I used to think well of you Neis. I've heard good things about you from a mutual friend. But whether you are trolling or being honest...Ive lost a little bit of respect for you sir.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

yes I know and if you were to ask them if they could still play baseball instead softball, I would guess a majority would say yes.

Best of luck in finding a sponsor.
    im sure some would but its just something to do in the summer and an excuse to drink. it may not be the hardest sport out there but just watch some of the top teams around the country it can be pretty fun to watch. pitchers and infielders getting softballs hit at them over 100 mph with no time to react doesnt sound very girly to me

Fact remains they are doing something that is designed for girls.*
    *Yep, for girls.**

**For girls in bikini tops and daisy dukes to walk by the diamonds as I do my best DOB stare in between pitches while standing in the outfield. Hello, McQuades!!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Its funny. You call out other posters for posting nonsense, non factual and offensive things and derailing threads. But its ok if you do it?

Hypocritical. I used to think well of you Neis. I've heard good things about you from a mutual friend. But whether you are trolling or being honest...Ive lost a little bit of respect for you sir.
    Please find one example of me calling someone out about derailing a thread that was about something that had nothing to do with ndsu athletics. And if someone is offended by me explaining to them softball is a girls sport then they need to change their tampon.

Ndsu1 i reached out to a couple business owners and both said they would think about it but neither sounded interested. Sorry i couldn't be of more help

Please find one example of me calling someone out about derailing a thread that was about something that had nothing to do with ndsu athletics. And if someone is offended by me explaining to them softball is a girls sport then they need to change their tampon.

Ndsu1 i reached out to a couple business owners and both said they would think about it but neither sounded interested. Sorry i couldn't be of more help
    PLEASE provide an example of what you said....only if it fits the following conditions.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...345#post854345

You seem like a nice happy person. I wish you the best.

Edit...

And you should talk about having your tampon changed. Arent you the guy who gets their undies in a twist when someone posts a rumor and asks if its true. Pot/Kettle.

Cheetah's and Club Paradise? C'mon, you need to get out more. Try Spearmint Rhino or Sapphire.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Cheetah's and Club Paradise? C'mon, you need to get out more. Try Spearmint Rhino or Sapphire.

I heard bisonnation.net.info.com is looking for potential teams to sponsor.

I heard bisonnation.net.info.com is looking for potential teams to sponsor.
    I heard they have some shirts they may not be using!! Uniforms?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The only good thing about this thread is that this time SamsRams didn't delete his post so there's evidence of his dumbassery.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

PLEASE provide an example of what you said....only if it fits the following conditions.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...345#post854345

You seem like a nice happy person. I wish you the best.

Edit...

And you should talk about having your tampon changed. Arent you the guy who gets their undies in a twist when someone posts a rumor and asks if its true. Pot/Kettle.
    Yeah my man, if there is a serious thread about actual info involving NDSU athletics I like when the thread stays on topic. Other threads that dont fall under that umbrella I could care less about. that even includes the bikini thread believe it or not
    I am sorry I called out your boy Slic. If that is the type of info you want and find useful you should get behind your boy and start mocking the mens basketball hires.

Just so we have it as official, I have no problem with men playing softball or being Bronies or having watch parties for Sex in the City. Do whatever makes you happy.

I approve of you getting after me NDSUBowler, you are defending something you love and I can totally appreciate that. I dont care if you agree with me and I hope you dont care if I agree with you. I dont think either of us joined this site to make friends, we came to share our opinions.