Thread: NDSU NCAA Tickets

Default NDSU NCAA Tickets

http://gobison.com/news/2014/3/15/MBB_0315143023.aspx

Ticket Information for NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament

Mar. 15, 2014 Men's Basketball
    GoBison.com/tickets

The North Dakota State athletic department has released preliminary information on ticket availability for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

The NCAA provides a limited number of tickets to schools participating in the second and third rounds. Due to limited availability, ticket requests for the second and third round NCAA Tournament games in which NDSU is participating (March 20 - 23) will be open first to members of Team Makers, men's basketball season ticket holders and alumni.

Requests to purchase tickets will be accepted online at GoBison.com beginning at 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 16, and will close on Monday, March 17 at 10 a.m.

Tickets will be awarded based on priority point totals and availability. Account holders may request to purchase up to 4 tickets. Submitting a request does not guarantee order fulfillment. Donors, season ticket holders and alumni who submit a request will be notified by phone and e-mail as to the status of their request by 9 p.m. on Monday, March 17.

If awarded tickets, your credit card will automatically be processed for your second round tickets. If NDSU advances to the third round, your account will automatically be billed for the same number of tickets that you were awarded for the previous game. NO REFUNDS will be given for either round. Fans are not permitted to order second round tickets without ordering third round tickets and vice versa. NDSU only receives second round tickets for the two games in its session and not the other second round session held at the same site.

Bison fans can also visit NCAA.com and this link for second & third round tickets.

NDSU is hosting a selection show watch party at the Bison Sports Arena on Sunday with doors opening at 3:30 p.m., and the matchups for the 68-team field will be announced on CBS starting at 5 p.m.

Locations for the second and third rounds of the NCAA Tournament will also be announced during the selection show. The eight host cities are Buffalo, N.Y.; Milwaukee, Wis.; Orlando, Fla.; Spokane, Wash.; Raleigh, N.C.; San Antonio, Texas; San Diego, Calif.; and St. Louis, Mo.
    "We All From Africa"

Default Re: NDSU NCAA Tickets

I'm assuming these tickets will be will call. If so, is there any way to sell/give Thursday's tickets to someone else? We can't make Thursday's game but will be there on Saturday if the Bison are still in it. I may not have enough priority points anyway, but might still put in a request for 2 tickets.
    It's OK to not be OK.

So I wound up with tickets after all. I put a thread in the ticket exchange with details if anyone wants to buy our Thurdsay tickets in the allotment from NDSU.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Friend and I scored tickets 3 rows up at the free throw line.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Friend and I scored tickets 3 rows up at the free throw line.

Nice dude pump it up ++++++++++ same seats 4 saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Nice dude pump it up ++++++++++ same seats 4 saturday?
    I would hope so. With seats like that I may have to show up with a crown and kings cape. Oh wait that's that tranny dude?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt