Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Latest BI.

Default Re: Anyone need a new copy?

JMB - Are you Teammaker? If so, PM me and let me know your address so I can double check with our records. Make sure yours was sent correctly.

Is this some special issue that's not included in a yearly subscription?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

How soon does the next edition come out?

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanMan10 View Post
    How soon does the next edition come out?
    How are you through this one already? I know I'm a slow reader, but there's a ton to go through!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    How are you through this one already? I know I'm a slow reader, but there's a ton to go through!
    How are you not through it? I read the whole thing in one sitting and I hate reading.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    How are you not through it? I read the whole thing in one sitting and I hate reading.
    Got distracted by the pictures - and no I didn't start at the back

Anyone know where I can get my hands on one in Grand Forks?
    "I was a fan before he kicked out the cafeteria window, and still am now g.d. it." -self loathing Minnesota St alum/Bison fan just trying to get some lunch in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Pat View Post
    Anyone know where I can get my hands on one in Grand Forks?
    I would keep my hands off anything in Grand Forks! Seriously though, I think your best bet may be Scheels. I don't think they always have them on display. If you ask someone, they may have them hiding in the back.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I would keep my hands off anything in Grand Forks! Seriously though, I think your best bet may be Scheels. I don't think they always have them on display. If you ask someone, they may have them hiding in the back.
    Thanks I'll check it out, last year I got the championship edition at the GF Perkins of all places but no dice this year. I have two months left of a 3 year Grand Forks sentence (wife's grad school). Lookin forward to coming home!
    "I was a fan before he kicked out the cafeteria window, and still am now g.d. it." -self loathing Minnesota St alum/Bison fan just trying to get some lunch in 2001.

Only slightly-related: But is the postgame interview featuring Drago with an ice bag on his arm on youtube?