Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason for motivation

Default Re: Reason for motivation

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Gabe, that post is so good... perhaps it should be printed somewhere (outside of bv for more ppl to read)?!!
    Very Well done!
    I'll post it on TM Facebook page and some other Facebook pages related to NDSU if Gabe approves. And, yes, I will give him/BV credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

4 peat.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I'll post it on TM Facebook page and some other Facebook pages related to NDSU if Gabe approves. And, yes, I will give him/BV credit.

That would be cool

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Great analysis Gabe. The players remaining after the 2013 championship aren't leftovers. They are a core of players that most schools would give their right arm to have. The 2014 Bison football team has to be considered one of the top contenders for the FCS National Championship.
    Everyone has a plan 'till they get hit in the mouth. . . . . Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    That would be cool
    Done, but I took left out the parts about Bohl and focused on "what we having coming back next year" part. Lots of "likes" already.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Done, but I took left out the parts about Bohl and focused on "what we having coming back next year" part. Lots of "likes" already.
    Makes it a better short read anyway. But yeah anyone can publish me.. just call me "HerdBot"

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    .. just call me "HerdBot"
    That's some good humor right there. Well played gabe, er...I mean HerdBot.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default Reason for motivation

Even got a Prez "like" and response:

Dean B:
    Hard to argue with the analysis...all that's left is to see how they gel as a team, but that's what the Bison do best so...

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Even got a Prez "like" and response:

Dean B:
    Hard to argue with the analysis...all that's left is to see how they gel as a team, but that's what the Bison do best so...

Cue Wyo to come in and talk some smack about el presidente
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I think a lot of people, especially from other fanbases, who think that next year will be a huge dropoff will be disappointed. For the last 2 years, all I have heard about is how much better of a QB Wentz is then Brock. Well, I guess we will find out. I don't think we throw the ball 50 times a game, but look how much our running game improved last year when Brock was throwing the ball well. I just hope Bison fan, especially here, don't freak out if/when we lose a game.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN