Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Bohl Recruiting NDSU Recruits

Default Re: Bohl Recruiting NDSU Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    It is like 8 and one of them is lakes blaming John.
    I like how my post made at 1:15mst and lakes 1:41 on wyonation. Strong lurking on bisonville. Also Lakes if you are reading this, stop sucking up to Wyoming, no one on that site gives a shit.

Me says time to move on. I am done with CB and WY.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    CB is wishing he had our recruit class-->nuff said and I am out in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    I like how my post made at 1:15mst and lakes 1:41 on wyonation. Strong lurking on bisonville. Also Lakes if you are reading this, stop sucking up to Wyoming, no one on that site gives a shit.
    lol at the bison fans sucking up on there. talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill

Lock this thread.....it had officially become irrelevant!!
    THE MARCH IS ON!!

FIRETRUCKS? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKING FIRETRUCKS!!

Now is the time to discuss this issue. It appears the WYO staff left the verbals alone minus Winters who already had a WYO offer? I'd like to hear the specifics from the accusers on this site. I'm assuming many want to know. Anybody with half a brain knew the WYO boys would be recruiting for WYO during the run. I'd say Gene had to know as well. No way a staff could take a job and ignore recruiting for a month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Now is the time to discuss this issue. It appears the WYO staff left the verbals alone minus Winters who already had a WYO offer? I'd like to hear the specifics from the accusers on this site. I'm assuming many want to know. Anybody with half a brain knew the WYO boys would be recruiting for WYO during the run. I'd say Gene had to know as well. No way a staff could take a job and ignore recruiting for a month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    What specifics do you want to hear? Everything that was said about Bohl went down just like everyone said it did. I am not sure what going through everything specifically would gain at this point. Obviously you want more than facts. For example, you said Bohl left the verbals alone. That is untrue. We already have verbals that have said wyoming contacted them. Klieman worked his butt off to keep the ones that remained committed. Regardless if people thought a course of action might happen, it is always different when someone actually does it. It should sting a little bit that the exact same list they were working on with the Bison and reaching out to these kids and selling them on all the virtues and excellence of going to NDSU overnight changed to a different cowboy tune while still on the Bison payroll. It isn't that they needed to recruit players, it is that they became a recruiting opponent of the very program they are still part of. They effectively shrunk the Bison recruiting pool.

With the facts out there to see and still want a breakdown of what people were laying out, would it really matter? I think there are some who are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of facts. I think a fantastic lesson here was learned that if this ever happens again, get your new coach in place immediately and let the outgoing one go. Of course the wyoming staff would have still have done what it did, but at least in their own offices in laramie. I suppose one could even make the argument that it would have been easier for them to work over Bison recruits with only that mission in front of them. Either way, this wasn't a healthy situation for anyone.

In the end, because this has to be the end, I am happy with the Bison recruiting class. I think Bohl did just enough to keep the majority of Bison fans from knowing how greasy the last few weeks had gotten. It doesn't matter if you are part of the Bohl sucks crowd or Bohl is the greatest ever crowd because there is only one mission. Support Coach K and the Bison. The old era is officially over. The new era of Bison football has begun and we either band together and work forward or split hairs about the past.

Go Bison!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    this ^^^
    I'm sick of talking about it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

FWIW...in addition to signing DL, Daniel Vega yesterday, Wyoming also signed his high school teamate, Cole Turner, 6'4" 285# OL who are both from Cedar Rapids, IA, the location of UNI.

I wonder what Farley thinks of losing those two? Does it maybe have something to do with the words that were exchanged between him and Bohl after last years game?
    "Excuses are like armpits, everybody's got 'em and they all stink" Rocky Hager

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofbeats View Post
    FWIW...in addition to signing DL, Daniel Vega yesterday, Wyoming also signed his high school teamate, Cole Turner, 6'4" 285# OL who are both from Cedar Rapids, IA, the location of UNI.

I wonder what Farley thinks of losing those two? Does it maybe have something to do with the words that were exchanged between him and Bohl after last years game?
    You do realize that UNI is in Cedar Falls not Cedar Rapids, Vega would have struggled to see the field before his 4th or 5th year at UNI or NDSU, and Cole Turner is just big, not that talented.