Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner Invited to Senior Bowl

Default Re: Billy Turner Invited to Senior Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Everyone including Kalil struggled this season. I think they had poor coaching and conditioning. The entire team seemed to get worse as games went on. Hopefully the new guys will fix this. I kinda wonder though if the Vikes will ever give any NDSU guys a real shot. Turner was obviously purposefully ignored by the Vikes senior bowl coverage. The Vikes are a MN team as are the gophers. Shifting attention to NDSU shifts recruits, fan affections, and money out of state. They would not view us as a local team (even though we really are) because we are in a different state. ND is mainly Vikes country so ignoring NDSU players is tacky and foolish on their part imo. I hope I'm wrong because I would love seeing Bison players staying local in purple and gold. If I were the Vikes I would invite a bunch of our experienced, hard working winners to camp. Guy like Grothman and Shepherd may not get drafted but I could see them making an impact in an nfl game.
    Butthurt lately..... Wow you make us all look bad to say it was a intentional diss to ndsu that they didn't cover billy is just insane ......I really don't even know what to say except wow

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Butthurt lately..... Wow you make us all look bad to say it was a intentional diss to ndsu that they didn't cover billy is just insane ......I really don't even know what to say except wow
    Agreed. Bad post.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Is the game televised? I don't see it listed anywhere on our cable line-up
    We are NDSU!!!

nfl network

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Awwwww your poor Lil reputation. Why do you think it might not have been an intentional diss? If you read some of my reasoning on previous posts as to why I think it was intentional then feel free to explain why it so obviously wasn't. It isn't just based on this year either. Wobochal has, as I recall, gushed over Gopher players in previous seasons as well yet won't mention a guy other scouts are gushing over even, in one case, ranking as the 46th best player in the draft. I don't see how it is so far fetched and shameful to state that this may be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    nfl network
    Great, I don't have that channel
    We are NDSU!!!

Awwwww your poor Lil reputation. Why do you think it might not have been an intentional diss? If you read some of my reasoning on previous posts as to why I think it was intentional then feel free to explain why it so obviously wasn't. It isn't just based on this year either. Wobochal has, as I recall, gushed over Gopher players in previous seasons as well yet won't mention a guy other scouts are gushing over even, in one case, ranking as the 46th best player in the draft. I don't see how it is so far fetched and shameful to state that this may be the case.
    It was a dumb post. Live with it. The Vikings want to win; if they think Billly would help, they would go after him. It is that simple.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It was a dumb post. Live with it. The Vikings want to win; if they think Billly would help, they would go after him. It is that simple.
    Haha ok. There is a guy on the Furman forum that has a quote on all posts that says something to the effect of "I didn't get to (some number in the thousands) ? number posts without saying some really stupid things." Guess ill be able to empathize

It is a Whiney bitch post if that's your take on the world then you should stand behind it

Wobby is a hack but if I was writing about draft prospects I'd probably focus heavy on QB, LB and defensive back because that is where they need some serious help. I don't think it was intentional, I think I remember him posting a pic of Billy on twitter.