Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats, Bison fans

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Congrats, Bison fans

No disrespect intended but there was never ever a bit of doubt about winning. This team is that good!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan54 View Post
    Your guys lived up to their billing -- no weaknesses, no mistakes, few penalties. A very talented, disciplined team.
    Thanks for the complements and congrats on your season. I met a few Towson fans and they were very nice but skittish for some reason

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Towson coach Rob Ambrose doesn't hide the fact he is trying to emulate the Bison. Saw an article where they interviewed him and he said after the game, win or lose, he would contact Craig Bohl and ask what they have to do next to be more like the Bison. You can see it in their playing style and tenacity right now. They have the same work ethic, the same playing style. As Coach Ambrose said in the post-game interview, "We're not quite there yet, but we're close." We will see Towson again in a playoff game down the road that is likely to be much closer. Good team, Towson. Good effort. Again quoting Coach Ambrose, "The margin for error is small. We made an error, they made us pay for it." and "You make one mistake, they will make you pay for it, and we did that."

congrats Bison fans. Enjoy it.

field goal block changed the game!

Love the way you guys play. Keep the faith. You're good. West was the best back we've faced this season IMO. If the passing threat would've been better, it may have been closer.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Thank you all for being good winners. This lose stings but congrats to NDSU.

You guys are insanely good. I really thought we had a chance until that blocked FG but that is what good teams do- make the big play.

Towson fought all game and I'm proud of them.

Congrats again to the Bison. Y'all are one hell of a program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met some great Towson fans and also a couple jerks. As I was climbing over the rail to rush the field I got shoved and had I not been holding on tight would have fallen on my back/shoulders. Also, Savv was told by a bunch of fans that they "hope he breaks his knee/leg/ankle/etc...." we were both in 127. Anyway, the fans that we met and stopped by our tailgates were all very nice guys.
    Congrats on a great season Towson, I'm sure we'll meet up again sometime.
    Last edited by tjamz; 01-05-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Yeah I couldn't believe how bad they acted and jealous they were of us and didn't take the loss with class. The lady said it multiple times and was dead serious. They were acting all tough right away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Yeah I couldn't believe how bad they acted and jealous they were of us and didn't take the loss with class. The lady said it multiple times and was dead serious. They were acting all tough right away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    What did they look like? I'd like to say something to them.

Also want to echo the congrats. Best FCS team i've ever seen. Had a great time tailgaiting with Bison fans.