Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Default Re: Verbal #14 Lance Dunn RB/CB!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Champions View Post
    You might consider we don't need a 5'9" corner at UNI. He wasn't even 1st team all state and I wonder if that isn't why we didn't recruit him here at UNI? Hmmm
    Apparently you don't know what you are talking about. He did have an offer from UNI. They wanted him there. He also was 2nd team All State RB. Get your facts before you start posting garbage!

You might consider we don't need a 5'9" corner at UNI. He wasn't even 1st team all state and I wonder if that isn't why we didn't recruit him here at UNI? Hmmm
    hehehehehe...not the first corner we have stolen from you...I think you know who I'm talking about...he gets to wear a championship ring.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

ok then. UNIs recruiting over the last few years has definitely topped NDSUs

two words....PGT

Seriously, how does it feel that your conference let in a new school that has become not only the class of the conference but the premier program in the country and made UNI it's b*tch in every single way? Klieman, Andre Martin, Pierre Gee-Tucker 3 straight MVFC titles, 2 straight national titles the list does and will continue to go on. Does having this much jealousy and angst make it hard to troll or is it easier?
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Dunn 100% had a UNI offer and they were recruiting him heavily. They lost this head to head battle like NDSU lost the Ferch battle.

Hes 5-10 according to most sites. You already have FIVE 5'10" corners on your roster. Anyways he did have an offer at UNI. Oh and Marcus Williams wasn't first team all state either.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Hes 5-10 according to most sites. You already have FIVE 5'10" corners on your roster. Anyways he did have an offer at UNI. Oh and Marcus Williams wasn't first team all state either.
    Marcus who?

Also, welcome to Bison Nation Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Dunn 100% had a UNI offer and they were recruiting him heavily. They lost this head to head battle like NDSU lost the Ferch battle.
    NDSU sort of won in the Ferch battle and kicked UNI a bit forcing UNI to offer Ferch a full ride which they didn't want to, but they risked losing him. It was calculated to say the least.

NDSU wil be using Lance Dunn as a RB and he is at 200 lbs currently. Apparently he is "very fast." Was bigger than they anticipated him being on his visit. Loved his ability to run with the ball. This was a big target. Well done by this staff. The timing is awesome.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by futbol117 View Post
    He has played basketball up to this year. Would have started, but did not go out, I assume to get more work in in the weight room. He also runs track.
    Anybody know his 100 m PR? I saw a 10.94 doing a quick search

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt