Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana louder than Dome?

Default Re: Montana louder than Dome?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    when its 24-0 before the second qtr is halfway done, most fans are just gonna coast it.
    This^^^
    I was getting bored
    The start of the game was crazy loud but that team sucked. Completely over matched

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

UOTE=bisonmike2;809577]O false start penalties in 2 playoff games this year. Maybe he's right.

I watched the presser. He didn't want to give credit to the defense. "We weren't ready" "we came out flat". No you were dominated. Our guys shut you down.[/QUOTE]we may be haven't got them to jump off sides but we sure have given our defensive line the opportunity to get a jump on the snap

So it wasn't very loud and he still played like shit? He should be glad the crowd took it easy on him.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Probably pretty quiet in Montana this week

The crowd was really good today, and it was definitely louder than last week. The dome is obviously louder than Montana's similarly sized open-air stadium... You'd have to be a mental midget not to understand why this claim is preposterous. The simple reality is that Coastal Carolina just found out that they suck. Have sympathy for them... Nobody wants to ever have to come to grips with that sort of reality about themselves.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My section was lamer today
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    The crowd was really good today, and it was definitely louder than last week. The dome is obviously louder than Montana's similarly sized open-air stadium... You'd have to be a mental midget not to understand why this claim is preposterous. The simple reality is that Coastal Carolina just found out that they suck. Have sympathy for them... Nobody wants to ever have to come to grips with that sort of reality about themselves.
    Boom!! Nailed it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Crowds like to base their success on false starts and time outs. But if you ask an offensive lineman why noise makes a difference, it's because it takes away the advantage of hearing the snap count. The defensive line gets off a split-second faster then if there wasn't crowd noise. Sometimes that's the difference between a pass and a sack, or a first-down and a fourth-down.

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    My section was lamer today

Section 21 usually is.
    Say my name