Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Bohl to finish season with NDSU

Default Re: Bohl to finish season with NDSU

FBS teams hire in December. If the coach doesn't accept, they move onto their next choice. Since NDSU is usually playing in playoffs, there would never be good timing for a coach to leave. If the team is ok with him continuing to coaching them, then so am I. The only way for a coach to leave NDSU with good timing is if we are not playing in December, I don't think I like that option.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Urban Meyer left Utah around this time for Florida. He continued to coach in their bowl game vs Pitt which was a BCS game btw and they still won big. I think the reason Bohl is staying is because hes taking assistants with him. Otherwise he would be gone and Vigen or Klieman would have been named interim coach. Somebody has to coach the team. Wyoming wanted to announce their new coach for obvious reasons
    You nailed it.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Great news - Marcus Collins just tweeted he is 100% committed to NDSU.... And wants the fans to know that.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    Great news - Marcus Collins just tweeted he is 100% committed to NDSU.... And wants the fans to know that.
    Awesome, Bison Nation fired up.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Swaney wrote a nice article about his thoughts on Bohl.

Read it below. (Feel free to move this to whatever thread it fits in)

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/2013/12/still-bison/

Coach_Bohl_Heading_To_Wyoming.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    In case anyone wants to track the plane...

http://www.flightradar24.com/N62GT
    why would you want to do that unless you were planning to try to shoot it down with a missle.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by saltyshaker View Post
    why would you want to do that unless you were planning to try to shoot it down with a missle.
    (Puts arm around shoulder) My friend, let me tell you little bit about bisonville.....

That flight tracker will be getting used pretty heavily by us rubes, lol.

Bohl gets 5 years @ 750k annually plus incentives....

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhurdler View Post
    FBS teams hire in December. If the coach doesn't accept, they move onto their next choice. Since NDSU is usually playing in playoffs, there would never be good timing for a coach to leave. If the team is ok with him continuing to coaching them, then so am I. The only way for a coach to leave NDSU with good timing is if we are not playing in December, I don't think I like that option.
    Exactly!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Urban Meyer left Utah around this time for Florida. He continued to coach in their bowl game vs Pitt which was a BCS game btw and they still won big. I think the reason Bohl is staying is because hes taking assistants with him. Otherwise he would be gone and Vigen or Klieman would have been named interim coach. Somebody has to coach the team. Wyoming wanted to announce their new coach for obvious reasons
    Agree with everything but the bold.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."