Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Timmerman...

Default Re: Lee Timmerman...

He was bad in the first half with the Lennon love etc. In the second half I thought he was OK and gave the Bison lots of credit on dominating the line of scrimmage. As most have posted he was not enjoyable to listen to in the first half,

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be replaced!

Did you guys know it was windier at the open end of the stadium? Also, did you know that on that hail mary to end the first half since both receivers were out of bounds the pass would have been incomplete had they caught it?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Did you guys know it was windier at the open end of the stadium? Also, did you know that on that hail mary to end the first half since both receivers were out of bounds the pass would have been incomplete had they caught it?
    This guy says more "Duh" comments than Madden. I'm just glad he doesn't have the ability to do drawings on plays. My God man, tell us something we don't know.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone know of a good way to slow down radio so I can be synced to the tv?
    Go Bison.

I believe he even said the wind was windier at the open end.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    This guy says more "Duh" comments than Madden. I'm just glad he doesn't have the ability to do drawings on plays. My God man, tell us something we don't know.
    We used the 'double tight' formation a lot today. Did you know that?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

We used the 'double tight' formation a lot today. Did you know that?
    I know I wouldn't lose any sleep if I never heard that man speak on TV again.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Did the Spuds have a game so Kevin couldn't make the road trip? If so, why not get Walker or someone else, Drago, to do color?

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    Anyone know of a good way to slow down radio so I can be synced to the tv?
    Try this page: http://www.botecomm.com/bote/radio/radiodelay.html