Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: loosing two starting O line players (one and two days) before the UNI Game

Default Re: loosing two starting O line players (one and two days) before the UNI Game

Yep>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by 56bison73 View Post
    when plankers went down i was trying to figure out who was going to replace him. Then i see gimmstead come in. Holy shit this guy wasnt supposed to play and i didnt even think he dressed. He was good off the snap but didnt have the push because of the bad knee. He did a great job of tying guys up and walling them off. What freaking warrior!!!!!!

Default Re: loosing two starting O line players (one and two days) before the UNI Game

Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about Plankers? Hope it's not ACL/MCL. I thought he did a pretty nice job, especially being a rsf starting the game. Glad Gimmestad didn't get injured further.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

We will probable find out in the Monday presser

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about Plankers? Hope it's not ACL/MCL.
    Bruised knee. No surgery needed.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't even know about this
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by Blair View Post
    Phew. That is GREAT news.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Blair View Post
    Jamal Spencer on Twitter reported that Plankers' MRI showed a severely sprained, but not torn, MCL. That isn't just a bruise, but it won't require surgery. Joe Haeg and Jordan Champion both suffered a sprained MCL at K-State. Plankers' injury may be more severe, just judging by his difficulty bearing weight. My guess is he could be out a few weeks, but time will tell.

I was really fearful he that he had a torn ACL. I'm relieved for the kid.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

To put up 260 yards with a last minute, make-shift Oline is very impressive. To have Gimme come in in the fourth with an attitude really helped out. That said, we need to get healthy at Oline asap. That bye week in November (date??) can't come soon enough IMO. Do we know if Gimme will need surgery right away on the meniscus tear, or is it something that can be left until the day after the bye week. Also, I did not notice Anthony LaVoy on D much, if at all. Did they or are they gonna flip him to the offensive side for a few weeks?

"Team" depth is huge!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Jamal Spencer on Twitter reported that Plankers' MRI showed a severely sprained, but not torn, MCL. That isn't just a bruise, but it won't require surgery. Joe Haeg and Jordan Champion both suffered a sprained MCL at K-State. Plankers' injury may be more severe, just judging by his difficulty bearing weight. My guess is he could be out a few weeks, but time will tell.

I was really fearful he that he had a torn ACL. I'm relieved for the kid.
    Not to get all doctor speak on you, but isn't a sprain a tear? Must be a grade II?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Dr. Wikipedia says "A sprain is an injury in a joint, caused by the ligament being stretched beyond its own capacity." I guess that doesn't always involve a tear.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Not to get all doctor speak on you, but isn't a sprain a tear? Must be a grade II?
    It's OK to not be OK.