Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2014 single game FCS title game tickets on sale today (8-26)

Default Re: 2014 single game FCS title game tickets on sale today (8-26)

Just a very few scattered singles left. Glad I snagged 4 in the endzone (115 row 15) yesterday. Thanks to all for the heads up!

Finally had time to go back and look. The game is sold out!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I guess I never looked at what sections those covered. Was hoping from the 20 around the end zone back to the other 20 would still be available for purchase.
    From the 50 to around the corners were the allotments( 106 to 114) and 127 to 119) There some seats around the 40s that were available but were scooped up by the 3 year deal. Then from the 40 down to around the 15-20 were also taken by the 3 year deal. Sideline sec 103-101 and 130-132 were taken aug 26th when they opened up previous tickets sales.
    As I was placing my order in sec 103 which had a lot of seats remaining when I started they were almost all gone by the time I finished placing my order.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    From the 50 to around the corners were the allotments( 106 to 114) and 127 to 119) There some seats around the 40s that were available but were scooped up by the 3 year deal. Then from the 40 down to around the 15-20 were also taken by the 3 year deal. Sideline sec 103-101 and 130-132 were taken aug 26th when they opened up previous tickets sales.
    As I was placing my order in sec 103 which had a lot of seats remaining when I started they were almost all gone by the time I finished placing my order.
    Thanks for the info! I'm glad I didn't wait to order tickets and went with my gut to buy when I did. Maybe for Christmas I can make a big donation and get ahead of Gabe so I can get in the allotment! You can find me eating McDonalds, laughing and with my yard sign around the 30!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Finally had time to go back and look. The game is sold out!
    http://www8.ticketingcentral.com/V2/...D07225D010EE00

Wow, is all I can say. Sold out first day of general sales. Glad I got my single game tickets. Appears that if NDSU does well again, I will have to bite on the 3 year thing next year.

I tipped off Kolpack; I am sure this will be forum article worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    http://www8.ticketingcentral.com/V2/...D07225D010EE00

Wow, is all I can say. Sold out first day of general sales. Glad I got my single game tickets. Appears that if NDSU does well again, I will have to bite on the 3 year thing next year.
    Do you think they would keep selling the place out with 2 year deals or just go with single game tickets for those that don't have the 3 year deal (since Frisco technically only has it for the next 3 years until it goes out for bids again)? Either way, I see it being very difficult to get tickets next year.

Do you think they would keep selling the place out with 2 year deals or just go with single game tickets for those that don't have the 3 year deal (since Frisco technically only has it for the next 3 years until it goes out for bids again)? Either way, I see it being very difficult to get tickets next year.
    Hard to say. I thought it was premature to buy 3 year tickets this year, which it was if you got in by today, but now, I think we will all have to play these silly NCAA games in the following years. Expect banner listings whenever NDSU does not make it....

Wow. Pretty impressive. If we make it this year it will be 3/4 Bison fans.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I wouldn't bet that Gully. SHSU guys were sharing presale links and lots of them were buying the tickets up hoping that A)They make it or B) We make it and they can make cash off us.