Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Geez man who pissed in your Cheerios. I pretty much agreed with you. I dont have a problem with athletes getting points. You earned it. I just think I earned it too and I (and other former grads) deserve SOME level of TM points but not as many as athletes
    Sorry-->I misinterpreted your post then. My bad. And thanks for being a TM member. Peace!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366158010.976244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I agree with the pt. system allocated for former athletes. I think if graduates were awarded pts. too(and yes, athletes could double up on these) it may offset some of the problems with corporate ticket holders being able to get tickets while alumni do not. Points for alumni could put the single donor more on par with corporate donors who give multiple tickets away to the casual fan.
    I never got points. Maybe i screwed up when I signed up. Ill contact Simmers

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Sorry-->I misinterpreted your post then. My bad. And thanks for being a TM member. Peace!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366158010.976244.jpg

I should have read the entire thread instead of jumping into the middle of a conversation

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Iowa gives 10 points for being a graduate.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I never got points. Maybe i screwed up when I signed up. Ill contact Simmers
    Points for?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Points for?
    YOu don't get points for starting threads?

Just trying to diffuse the tension.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    YOu don't get points for starting threads?

Just trying to diffuse the tension.
    Tension?

great reply by the way

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Tension?

great reply by the way
    I dont want anyone bothering Simmers with such tedious things. Hes too busy looking for my lost check. :-)
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I dont want anyone bothering Simmers with such tedious things. Hes too busy looking for my lost check. :-)
    Didnt they tell you they dont take checks?

I have been thinking today. It would be fair for those who invested in an Ndsu education regardless of ending. It would encourage those to take a online course or pursue certificates. I do think one point per credit would be too much. Between undergraduate and graduate school I have well over 200 credit hours from Ndsu alone. So most degree programs are around 120-130 credit hours. One point for every 6 credit hours and only full points. So 125 credit hours would be 20 points. Or one point for every 12 credit hours so for most four year degrees it would be 10 points.

The key would be to make it attractive enough for people to look at taking classes to build up points. Everyone wins. Those who have ever taken more than four classes would get at least a point or two and those that graduate would get a considerable level. Those on the fringe about a certificate program might like the point incentive. I would sign a release for teammakers to verify my credits for points.