Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Teammakers

Default Re: NDSU Teammakers

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Points lets you move to better seating when seats become available. If some one else with more points wants the same seats you want when they become available the most points wins.
    Thanks. I was mostly wondering on this.
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

buying season tickets in other sports also helps priority points... moving down in good years will be a tough proposition. You'd have better luck in down years say like 2008/2009

Donations to the SHAC project also adds points.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Donations to the SHAC project also adds points.
    Speaking is there any inside word on how much is left? They still have the bar graph at 26.6 mil?

After reading the season ticket threads tonight, I finally decided to join Team Makers. I have a few (hopefully) quick questions.

1) On the application there is a space to request season tickets. Being currently a non-TM season ticket holder, do I have to do anything with that or is that just for if I want tickets in the TM areas?

2) On the payment options page there is a space where one can authorize NDSU to deduct X amount of dollars for Y amount of times. Is that just for a checking/savings account or can that be used for a credit card as well?
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    After reading the season ticket threads tonight, I finally decided to join Team Makers. I have a few (hopefully) quick questions.

1) On the application there is a space to request season tickets. Being currently a non-TM season ticket holder, do I have to do anything with that or is that just for if I want tickets in the TM areas?

2) On the payment options page there is a space where one can authorize NDSU to deduct X amount of dollars for Y amount of times. Is that just for a checking/savings account or can that be used for a credit card as well?
    1. Hmm would think being a ticket holder already you wouldn't need to (but would get someone else to verify that... call ticket office?)
    2. I think you can pay with credit card online when you go into your account they will show the amount required to be paid, imagine you just go in every Y amount of time and pay it. Think you can do it either way though?

I just made my first donation to Team Makers so I'm moving up in the world of priority points. I'm sure I still have a long way to go before I can get Frisco tickets through NDSU. :-)
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I just made my first donation to Team Makers so I'm moving up in the world of priority points. I'm sure I still have a long way to go before I can get Frisco tickets through NDSU. :-)
    Sad thing is that many will never have a realistic chance to "move up". However, tickets probably won't be hard to get when we go FBS and play in the Little Ceasars Bowl in some obscure place like Detroit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Sad thing is that many will never have a realistic chance to "move up". However, tickets probably won't be hard to get when we go FBS and play in the Little Ceasars Bowl in some obscure place like Detroit.

Thats because they dont play in small stadiums. Put ndsu in the Orange Bowl like Northern Illinois and we can unleash our full potential

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

At least though once you get passed 100 you are in front of the new athletes that join. That is probably some of the largest one time allocation of points that come about.