Page 209 of 230 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2291

Thread: 2013 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2013 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    When you have players try to walk on from Texas, Florida, and Wisconsin, it shows we are becoming a big time program. National exposure has raised our profile significantly. Success is contagious and people want to be a part of it.
    Players want to be a part of a winning program and that is why elite programs continue to win year after year. Look at a school like Alabama where they just reload each year. They currently have a verbal from a 3 star QB in Luke Del Rio to walk on who had offers from Big 12 and Pac 12 schools but wants to go to Alabama and play there. Of course his family has the money to be able to pay his own way too so that helps in the decision. With the momentum the Bison Football program has right now I could see them going a long and successful run in FCS football similar to what some FBS powerhouse programs have done.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome Chris Board!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Welcome Chris Board!
    https://twitter.com/GetOn_BoarD/stat...30752105537537

chris board@GetOn_BoarD Officially committed to the back to back FCS National Champs North Dakota State University #blessed

Quote Originally Posted by gobisontd View Post
    This is awesome! So when does the school change its name to LB U??? Great job coaches!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome aboard! Gotta think he'll play safety... just a crusher back there. If not, another LB! Just reload

Quote Originally Posted by gobisontd View Post
    Welcome aboard! Gotta think he'll play safety... just a crusher back there. If not, another LB! Just reload
    Sweet! Beast! Going to play OLB
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Sweet! Beast! Going to play OLB
    Wanna give the scoop on Chris Board? Sorry, I can't find much researching on my own.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Burgundy View Post
    yeah, great job covering as usual guys. I am amazed we don't lose more, simply on location. The two kids that montana beat us on i personally really wanted, and i feel like i am invested in pierre gee martin. That is as good as we can do on a recruiting angle. In first, in the longest, in the hardest. We want him bad. He has been to a game to answer a previous question.

Chris board is simply a dude. Big boy! To close with kids like this would be simply amazing. I did want ruiz pretty bad, but the walk on darius anderson has made recruiting a rb in this class less of an importance, but we still wanted ruiz, and i wouldn't be shocked if we still are chasing someone. Not sure what the status of david emmanuel ever turned out like. Plus, we did get morlock at rb too. With his size and work ethic, he could be the steal of the class. We won't know for a while, but this is by far the most recruiting battles we have won, and we flat our killed the mac conference on some kids. That is fun. Plus, this is a tight year on scholarship dollars. Props to the staff.
    yes great job coaching staff!! Your long countless hours of work and dedication is appreciated by bison nation!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Wanna give the scoop on Chris Board? Sorry, I can't find much researching on my own.
    Go to the first page, third post under interest. Plenty of info.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    He is yet another stellar PWO to this class! I had this kid as a cusp offer kid and to get him as a PWO is huge!!
    So, does that make five PWOs for this class? This thread lists three PWOs, but I think at least two others have verballed since then. Sorry to ask, tough for old guys like me to catch up.

Thanks.