Thread: SI put us on the Bubble Watch list

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default SI put us on the Bubble Watch list

The fella that watches the CFL

Default Re: SI put us on the Bubble Watch list

Nice mention but he didn't actually put us on the bubble. He said we're "almost certainly" going to have to win the auto-bid.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Default Re: SI put us on the Bubble Watch list

I think we could win every game from here on out, somehow lose in the finals in Sioux Falls and still not make it. No marquee win whatsoever, no real chance to have one.

At first I was upset when they announced bracket busters was no longer going to happen, but actually it really doesn't matter. Our confreence just isn't strong enough to get at-large bids and aside from taking on an Oakland like schedule and winning (which probably isn't going to happen anytime soon), our conference tournament is the only way in.