Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU rents out baseball stadium for pregame party Friday night...

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU rents out baseball stadium for pregame party Friday night...

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem View Post
    Will this be on ESPN3HD?
    Just saw that WDAY is going to run a championship show on Friday Jan 4th before the game. I would guess they would probably show some clips from the pep rally.

Got my tickets......Confirmation said seats 337 & 338. Maybe total sold so far??? Counting on GFBison for some sweet pics
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    So, no sense in bringing our gloves?
    This....was kinda hoping for a pickup game in the offseason.

I get in after 8. After supper just want to sleep to tailgate at 8am....you guys are together than me. Tailgating much more important.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After i visit the 6th floor museum, which closes at 6...i will be making a B line for Dr. pepper Field. Everyone knows why Dr. pepper comes in a can right?

*it's because his wife died

Hey, watch your damn spelling. There's no period after Dr. [/spelling Nazi]
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Apparently, the SHSU team and most of their fans are in a hotel* that overlooks this ballpark... Let's show 'em how to party! If we're loud enough, we can keep the team awake that night! About the ten bucks entry, with two free drinks, it's pretty much like free entrance and just buying two drinks anyway. It has to be just for attendance estimates, and that's why they're charging more at the door so they get the best count possible.

*Also funny that it's a possibility that most of their fans can fit in one hotel.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I never noticed that before...those silly Wacoans need to learn to spell

* history lesson: dr pepper was invented 3 years before coca cola in Waco

Fargo Forum has an article on the move to the baseball park for the evening before...it sounded as if clothing and weather were impotant. This obviously implies that everyone isn't going to be "in the concourse". I wonder if it means for in the stands or if people will be on the field? I'm having a hard time picturing sitting in the stands and having all that much fun. The concourses are only going to fit so many people and I suspect they may not want people on the field.

Oh well, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. They generally do a good job of planning these types of events.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

There is a jazz festival on the field every summer at Newman Outdoor Field. Target Field hosted a major concert last summer on the field.

533 In a row