Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith Injury

Default Re: Smith Injury

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Will he be available?
    Ryan Gelnar (sp?) said on the post game show that he thought Trevor would be ready for next week. Didn't sound like a sure thing though.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Yet others call the Offense problem is Brock................ IDIOTS !!!!!
    Brock is surely part of the problem. That pick six wasn't pretty maybe you would see that if your love him wasn't so great.
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are u really serious? Even Leber made mention of how poorly Brock was going thru his reads as he indicated receivers were open. Now our receivers are not great, but wofford dplayed a simple zone and we should have clearly been able to expose itfor some short passes as they seemed predictable presnap reads and Leber even mentioned that in this game as well.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I find most of your posts to be very disrespectful to the majority of posters here at BV...I often wonder if you will be posting here in two years after Brock's wonderful Bison career is over...My guess is no.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh I watched the game,and understand the situation,its a Huge situation............. But the problem isnt just him. Thats all I was sayin'

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I find most of your posts to be very disrespectful to the majority of posters here at BV...I often wonder if you will be posting here in two years after Brock's wonderful Bison career is over...My guess is no.
    Nope, you wont be that lucky!!!!!

No when you said this, you sounded like you were implying Brock was not the problem. Brock needs to learn not to zero in on a single receiver and not look anywhere else. Until he starts to trust other receivers other than ryan and zach he will continue to have problems.
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

I'd take Leber's comments with a grain of salt. He thought Brock was throwing "predictably" to Vraa. Trouble is he was throwing to (overthrowing) Smith. So his conclusion was all wrong. It was a bad throw, not a bad read. He also had no clue on the rules regarding downing a punt at the goal line (along with at least half our fans).

Brock has struggled for sure, but I'm not convinced Leber is a great fb mind just because he played in the NFL.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Seriously people? Can we stop the bickering. Somebody help me with this movie. This place reminds me of the movie with Dennis Leary who kidnaps a husband (Kevin Spacey) and his wife who bicker so much they drive Dennis Leary to the point of insanity. I feel like Dennis Leary right now.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'd take Leber's comments with a grain of salt. He thought Brock was throwing "predictably" to Vraa. Trouble is he was throwing to (overthrowing) Smith. So his conclusion was all wrong. It was a bad throw, not a bad read. He also had no clue on the rules regarding downing a punt at the goal line (along with at least half our fans).

Brock has struggled for sure, but I'm not convinced Leber is a great fb mind just because he played in the NFL.
    I don't disagree with u o Leber to some extent but He does know defenses. I am not going by what he said, but if you watched on TV it was obvious the simple zone they were playing and that is what they played all year. Brock simply looks like a freshman out there plain and simple.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.