Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinwiddie's

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dinwiddie's

Gabe, before you apologize consider the source who's going after you. THere are certain people here that always focus on the negative and like to argue about nothing. NDSU could score 80 and they would still say something negative. I have no problem with what you said and IMO you're right about why they left.

KCHerd is offline Member New User (or just very quiet)

Wink Re: Dinwiddie's

Hey our starting free safety was born in Kansas , so we still have connection to the state !!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    LB is maybe the one spot that you can JC your way to success, Chad Wilson type guy is a good example. We need to bring in a seasoned replacement for next season, and JC is the way to go.

The spot that I am most conerned for next year it DT. I hope a couple of the freshman stick around this time, and can play a little ball. Also, Hope Levo get's back for K-state.
    I heard LP's knee wasnt as bad as first thought and he could be lifting in about 5 weeks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I heard LP's knee wasnt as bad as first thought and he could be lifting in about 5 weeks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    For what it's worth, I read on LP's Twitter one of his family members (not brother) might be trying to walk-on next season. If he is half the beast LP is, I'd take him.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by b15on View Post
    Both wanted to transfer before the semester ended.
    too bad. dinwiddie was a good back and i always thought he should've had a bigger role with our offense. deshawn was good on special teams and could have contributed at LB at some point. Deveon is an FCS caliber starter. I wonder where they will go D2 or another FCS school

Well both have a redshirt available. hopefully they go to Iowa St

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    too bad. dinwiddie was a good back and i always thought he should've had a bigger role with our offense. deshawn was good on special teams and could have contributed at LB at some point. Deveon is an FCS caliber starter. I wonder where they will go D2 or another FCS school
    IMO the real question is why didnt the lil rb play more at reciever? One would think they surely could've found a way to use him.
    I'm more disappointed about the lbs though.
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, both r gone??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From this years team yes. maybe cooler heads will prevail and 1 or both will return next year. i do not ever get believe deveon was a full ride

[QUOTE=westnodak93bison;686213]I heard LP's knee wasnt as bad as first thought and he could be lifting in about 5 weeks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

Source, please ? If true, this is the best Christmas present Bison Nation could receive.

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kolpack just tweeted that Bohl confirmed both Dinwiddie's and Davis have left the program.