Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Coach Vigen

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: An Open Letter to Coach Vigen

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    What the heck is a gray rep? Is that a neg rep?

Anyway...to person who just gave it to me...If you think a recruit is going to make their decision based on what they read on Bisonville wow. Just wow. I wasnt aware that recruits were given a tour of Bisonville on their trips. Tony...do we have special gift bags for them? Maybe they get those Bisonville T shirts weve been talking about. Does Izzy give the Tours. God I hope so.

Anyway...back to tearing into that jackwagon. Don't come here anymore if you don't like reading things that may not always be positive. Seriously...that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Quit drinking the frickin green kool aid. If you can't see that opponents are picking off the same pass every week, you are about as smart as continuously calling it.
    Check neg gray rep
    Last edited by Facts; 11-11-2012 at 08:28 PM.
    Go Bison.

What the heck is a gray rep? Is that a neg rep?

Anyway...to person who just gave it to me (cvbison1)...If you think a recruit is going to make their decision based on what they read on Bisonville wow. Just wow. I wasnt aware that recruits were given a tour of Bisonville on their trips. Tony...do we have special gift bags for them? Maybe they get those Bisonville T shirts weve been talking about. Does Izzy give the Tours. God I hope so.

Anyway...back to tearing into that jackwagon. Don't come here anymore if you don't like reading things that may not always be positive. Seriously...that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Quit drinking the frickin green kool aid. If you can't see that opponents are picking off the same pass every week, you are about as smart as continuously calling it.
    All cvbison does is neg rep people who question Vigen. I believe he has a man crush for Vigen. "cv"bison??!!! Think "centralvalley"bison-->Vigen's 9-man high school was Central Valley near Buxton ND for those that don't know.

You all know my thoughts on Vigen-->don't see them changing anytime soon, All I can say is 'I told you so"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CAS4127; 11-11-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the offense
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    All cvbison does is neg rep people who question Vigen. I believe he has a man crush/boner for Vigen. "cv"bison??!!! Think "centralvalley"bison-->Vigen's 9-man high school was Central Valley near Buxton ND for those that don't know.

You all know my thoughts on Vigen-->don't see them changing anytime soon, All I can say is 'I told you so"!

I shouldnt have posted his name. That was not cool of me. Having said that...he should have shared his views in this thread instead of chickening out.

I shouldnt have posted his name. That was not cool of me. Having said that...he should have shared his views in this thread instead of chickening out.
    He has neg-repped me too!! Check his "status" on BV-->I believe all he has are neg-->reps. He rarely posts. I wouldn't lose any sleep about outing him directly, none at all.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He has neg-repped me too!! Check his "status" on BV-->I believe all he has are neg-->reps. He rarely posts. I wouldn't lose any sleep about outing him directly, none at all.

Im sure I will get over it. Again...I didnt know it was a neg rep...it is showing up gray? It was his comments that came with it that got me a little heated.

Im sure I will get over it. Again...I didnt know it was a neg rep...it is showing up gray? It was his comments that came with it that got me a little heated.
    Yep, he typically throws in some asshat type comment when he neg reps me. He knows nothing about football and just hides behind his neg-rep abilities that BV allows him. He's got nothin' else.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Maybe a gray chicklet should mean that old shits like me can literally watch our hair change color for three hours each Saturday worrying about this team moving into the post season.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Maybe a gray chicklet should mean that old shits like me can literally watch our hair change color for three hours each Saturday worrying about this team moving into the post season.

Izzy I was only half kidding...you really should give recruiting tours.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Again, the offense is rated number one in our conference. If our offense is terrible, then every offense in the entire conference is terrible. Hmmm. Granted, I'm frustrated about many of the same things that have been posted but I think people are overreacting. The other teams are good as well.
    Our offense is NOT rated number 1 in the conference when you go to conference only games. Sure Roberet Morris and PV we had big numbers, but in conference games we are 3rd, basicly because we had some big games early and against USD! If there is anybody that cant see our offense is struggling, I dont know what they are watching...That being said, we struggled in the Valley at times last year and the offense and the run game exploded in our first 3 playoff games.