Page 50 of 355 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    If you've smartly registered your vehicle as an RV, everyone except the driver can drink as much as they want to in line as long as it's inside the vehicle.
    Yes you are correct, but I would surmise that people just might have been enjoying beverages on the street before the lot opened last game.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Dumb question but if you line up a few hours early, like 8 am, where does the line start?
    If you line up as late as 8 am the line will start at the south entrance but the end will be down the block and around the corner 3 blocks down.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 09-20-2012 at 09:36 PM.

R
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    17th Ave. from the south entrance with the line extending back to the west
    How far back does the line go? Rugby field? Trying to plan what direction I should come from?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    R

How far back does the line go? Rugby field? Trying to plan what direction I should come from?
    At 8:00 you could probably come from the south on 18th St, turn onto 18th St from 12th Ave and you will be able to see the lineup ahead of you.

This map shows you which way the line runs, starts at the entrance on the south side of the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This map shows you which way the line runs, starts at the entrance on the south side of the lot.
    For the last game, it turned back down toward Newman as well...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I recommend everybody but the frisco cruiser get there at 9:30.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    If you line up as late as 8 am the line will start at the south entrance but the end will be down the block and around the corner 3 blocks down.
    Exactly. See you guys in line, bright(or not haha) and early.

We have not picked out in the in-flight presentation yet, but I'm bringing a couple of flicks to pass the time lol

So, PL, what if we get there early, stay there until like 8-ish but have to run an errand to pick something up at Happy Harry's, someone has to stay there at all times? I was assuming they'd be pushing this harder this week, if not forever, but if the line is backed up, how are they going to tow anyone?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Lakes style when he got towed out of the forest

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Exactly. See you guys in line, bright(or not haha) and early.

We have not picked out in the in-flight presentation yet, but I'm bringing a couple of flicks to pass the time lol

So, PL, what if we get there early, stay there until like 8-ish but have to run an errand to pick something up at Happy Harry's, someone has to stay there at all times? I was assuming they'd be pushing this harder this week, if not forever, but if the line is backed up, how are they going to tow anyone?
    Iam not involved in the towing business. But there are people who are experts in that field that will have no problem doing so. Remember if they get called you still pay the bill whether you get back in time or not.
    All I am doing is passing along information as I was requested to do.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."