Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: The Aftermath

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Aftermath

Crockett looked pretty good, he has that rare creative ability to never let the run die even when it should. RMU made him look very good with their arm tackling though....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Crockett looked pretty good, he has that rare creative ability to never let the run die even when it should. RMU made him look very good with their arm tackling though....
    So are you saying he is good or he isn't good?
    We are NDSU!!!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

looked ever bit a title contender, and the fan focus is now on YSU

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WRSDBison View Post
    So are you saying he is good or he isn't good?
    Im saying he looked pretty good but I would really like to see how he looks against a good team that can tackle and with alot more touches

Im saying he looked pretty good but I would really like to see how he looks against a good team that can tackle and with alot more touches
    Agree! Sadly the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology were booked.
    Supporting the ticket of SDBison/Carson Wentz for President in 2012.

No I agree with you. He sucks. That was his only running attempt. The others were optical illusions and the results of bad defense. Same with Ojuri. The Sioux have better backs with crazy speed... and experience! And Lang, Dinwiddie, and Jones looked terrible too. They wouldn't even make the Sioux practice squad.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Good for you stevdock. I could'nt agree more. It appears to me that someone has a personal vendetta against Vigen and just because he played football for the Bison at onetime everybody thinks he knows what he's talking about and jump on the hate Vigen band wagon.
    Pointing out the offense has the most room for improvement is fact and not "hating" on Vigen. At times some of his offensive play calling is questionable. Do you really think someone has a personal vendetta agaist Vigen? I am waiting for the tougher games to see how Vigen game plans before I will say he is a very good offensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Pointing out the offense has the most room for improvement is fact and not "hating" on Vigen. At times some of his offensive play calling is questionable. Do you really think someone has a personal vendetta agaist Vigen? I am waiting for the tougher games to see how Vigen game plans before I will say he is a very good offensive coordinator.
    Quoted for truth.

We would win a national title if they allowed SD to call the plays from Section 21.
    Supporting the ticket of SDBison/Carson Wentz for President in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisondan View Post
    Quoted for truth.

We would win a national title if they allowed SD to call the plays from Section 21.
    Yep, Vigen's brilliant play calling won most games for the Bison last year.......NOT! The offense could be fun to watch this year and help the defense really kick ass since they would be better rested after fewer 3 and outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisondan View Post
    Quoted for truth.

This is a valid point. He has some excellent football minds sitting closeby that can make the difference. Right SD?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin