Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado State Roll Call

Default Re: Colorado State Roll Call

Oh no sIlverado grIz fan . Up at halftime, then the weakness at QB showed.

Whoa i was there crew cabbin with sd lakes unbison nicky mertens hit belquist and wurz in the chest 1 bounced into an int and other stopped a drive and ndsu still only lost by 1 prob my best roadtrip ever

Another thing that really showed in WY was our weakness at SS, if I'm remembering this game right. We ended up down to our 3rd string safety who was a transfer (Darius Purcell) who had just joined the team so he didn't know the defense and was not in shape.

We saw what no run support from a SS can do.

Interestingly Darius quit the team at the end of the season, but it sounded like he had potential if he would have stuck around.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Anyone know how many tickets NDSU was allotted in section I for the CSU game, and how many were spoken for / sold during the order period where points were taken into consideration? So how many are left and where is the marketing to get those sold? Seems many fans gave up and decided to go through CSU after the NDSU ticket office screw up for the national championship game last year (allowing too many tickets to be bought by each buyer, now maybe too few). Also, I just checked gobison and when I tried to buy tickets for CSU it replies back that they are still using points to decide where your seats will be.........really? I thought the tickets using this system were already allocated.
    Tickets through GoBison will get assigned seats based on priority points on Monday the 13th and mailed the 16th. After Monday, I assume it will be first come-first serve on any leftovers.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I saw the question asked in the other CSU thread as well but not answered. Where's the hotel of choice after the Marriott (since its sold out)?

[QUOTE=chuckles;643081]I saw the question asked in the other CSU thread as well but not answered. Where's the hotel of choice after the Marriott (since its sold out)?[/QUOTe

I am staying at the Super 8. 69.00
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Comfort Suites. I see now the rates are 120. we are paying 100.

I have around 12 spots left on my bus for the CSU game. We'll leave from Fargo and Bismarck on Thursday the 6th and return on Sunday. Travel, 3 nights hotel, tailgate with alcohol, game tickets and 2 brewery tours included. If you already have tickets Ill take that out of the price. Prices start at $319 per fan for quad occupancy. You can call, email or message me on Bisonville.

Mike@midwestsportstours.com 701-527-7868

If you ordered your tickets through GoBison, seat assignments should come out today.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Is anyone flying into Denver?

I'm planning on driving from Denver up to FC on Friday afternoon/early evening and returning to Denver on Sunday -- if that fits with anyone's plans you're welcome to ride up with me. PM me if interested...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Where can we find the seat assignment?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt