Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bison vs. Middle Tennesee State

BisonMav Guest

Default Re: Bison vs. Middle Tennesee State

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker
    I was at the mens game against Hamline and I was at the womens game this weekend agains MTSU. *One big difference between the football attendance and the basketball attendance is the comfort level and what I mean by that is sitting on a bleacher seat for four quaters. *
    Why are you sitting for four quarters?

Standup and cheer 8)

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Dobie

Why are you sitting for four quarters? *

Standup and cheer *8)
    I did stand up and cheer many times. Just stating that the bleachers are not very comfortable to sit for a Bball game.

BisonMav Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker
    I did stand up and cheer many times. *Just stating that the bleachers are not very comfortable to sit for a Bball game. *
    See at end of my sentence, just kidding

BisonBacker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I missed that but I didn't take it the wrong way anyway. I wasn't upset. I just think the BSA needs to be replaced but I know the $$ issue would make that a tough proposition as opposed to just renovating it. I only wish they would be a little more informative on what the status of any renovation project is. I hope the project isn't too far down the road, that facility really needs something. :-/

Great game by the Lady Bison... I thought Danni had a real nice first half, while Bue got it going in the 2nd half. It was nice to see a decent sized crowd turn out at the game. It got fairly loud in the BSA. Another great coaching job by Ruley and her staff. The zone worked to perfection early. Seemed like they didn't have much of a zone offense in yet or something. I think that might have been the best all around game Lorenz has had as a bison. There are a lot to choose from but she did a great job controlling the game. Can't wait to watch them play the rest of the year.

Nice win ladies,Amy, and staff..
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB