Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Big Sky signs Directv deal, Mo Valley stuck on ESPN 3!

Default Re: Big Sky signs Directv deal, Mo Valley stuck on ESPN 3!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    But Bisonator, statewide NBC is the best NDSU can hope for. If regional folks wanted us, we'd be on. I mean, come on....it is clear that NAU women's soccer games have HUGE ratings proving my point. If only we had a following like NAU women's soccer....
    I am so sick of NDSU's lack of regional coverage I could puke. WTF is the problem with NDSU.........the quality of NDSU athletics is ten times that of all the other schools in the region including most of crappy Minnesota Gophers loser sports.......
    from Augie to Northern State to UND to Minesota State Mankato all get better coverage than the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    The Sky appears to have signed a solid TV deal that will get them significant HD converage on Directv. Meanwhile the Mo Valley seems way behind the curve on TV coverage with our dreadful deal with ESPN3. Come on Patty......get something DONE!

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/...rectv.html.csp
    I agree. It's true UNI struggles for attendence going up against UofI. I would like to see the conference televise away games and make them unavailable to the home market (blackout)

Chances are that if the Summit had a similar contract that the Big Sky has (Two games a week on Altitude/other DirecTV 600-level channels), I wouldn't have to watch that shitty dark webcast of the Bison/ORU game in Saturday night.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz