Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco, TX What a great classy town

Default Re: Frisco, TX What a great classy town

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Burger Girl was outta control... My last act before falling down was buying 10 buckets of beer. Since I was the last guy to shut down the tailgate lot, I ended up with this nice souvenir.

Attachment 1468

I was hoping someone would get ahold of these. I wonder if more of them made it back to Fargo.

We stayed in Addison. Took over a bar call Pokes. The owner was great and let us hang a Bison flag on the wall and said it would still be there when we come back next year. Bri-dog took me to meet some of you Bvillers and it was good to meet you guys. Hope you
    enjoyed the champagne Tranny!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Struck View Post
    I was hoping someone would get ahold of these. I wonder if more of them made it back to Fargo.
    Sounded like DJ's family got his banner.

Quote Originally Posted by 75NOVA View Post
    We stayed in Addison. Took over a bar call Pokes. The owner was great and let us hang a Bison flag on the wall and said it would still be there when we come back next year. Bri-dog took me to meet some of you Bvillers and it was good to meet you guys. Hope you
    enjoyed the champagne Tranny!
    The champagne was courtesy of the Tulna crew...thanks a lot guys! I think that crew was everywhere...they know how to have a good time!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Struck View Post
    There were 4 total of this exact one. Two made it to Fargo...two ended up with some other fans that were helping close down the lot.

Had a fabulous time everywhere we went though didn't do any partying around the stadium other than tailgating. Ate at the Taco Diner near the Marriott twice - very good and the Twisted Root - that's been on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives - also very good and a short walk from the Marriott.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    A few other observations:

The stadium was probably 50/50 for both teams. We could see a couple big sections of yellow on the SHS side but our section (110) had a group of SHSU fans. The number of neutral fans seemed to be fairly small.

IndyBison
    NDSU '93
    Great post Indy. Sorry we missed you, but Gully has been scarce at TOBHTC lately. I am sure he kept you away from this rather tame and milk drinking group.

I agree with most of your post, but have to challenge you on the number of fans. Your methodology was spot on for the bowl, but if you looked behind the Bison side of the field, the standing room seats were near exclusively Green and Yellow. Frankly, the Bison nailed them in all facets of the game.

Also, after having a nice supper at the Red Hot and Blues (lot of green and gold there also) we did bump into 5 Sam Houston fans on our way out the door. They were very complementry and did provide a positive end to a long and fun day.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Lots of us apparently at Burger Girl! We got there around 4:45 and left around 10. I was with the group between the two bar tables near the door. I did see the two guys dancing and found out they were Drago and Wurz (Drago gave my good friend a HUGE kiss which she didn't necessarily appreciate). Someone walked by me and said "doesn't that guy realize YouTube exists?" I told him I understood he has videos all over YouTube.

I also asked the hostess if they had ever been used as a dance club as she said no (she had been there for 3 years). There were two girls with Bison jerseys and cowbells that joined our group but were asked to leave after being asked to not dance on the slippery bar tables more than once.
    Dang! We were there from 5:30 to 8:00-ish too. We were a larger group 9 of that just hung out at/around the bar (kinda back where the kitchen was) and put those $1 taps down, hard. After Drago and all were done dancing, I did go up to a table of Bison fans and told the group who those guys were, it may have been you?!?! idk!!! It was great when the cooks came out of the kitchen to see what was going on and all took their cameras out. Priceless!!

We took off to Twin Peaks for a while and then ended up in Addison at Dukies (or something)... What a great morning/afternoon/night!!

Also: Whoever the guys were who were on top of their Tailgating rig with the champagne...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I may just be hooked on tailgating now!

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Also: Whoever the guys were who were on top of their Tailgating rig with the champagne...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I may just be hooked on tailgating now!
    It was not me, however, once a tailgator, always a tailgator. welcome aboard !!
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC