Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Holy FBS Transfers !

Default Re: Holy FBS Transfers !

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Where is a popcorn eating emoticon when I guy needs it??!!
    Will a popcorn eating bunny do?

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

lol^^^^^^^

Yeah what happened to all the emoticons we used to have??????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Vitojr130 View Post
    It's probably because those student athletes flunked out of their original FBS schools and returned home and SHSU was close to home. The state of Texas puts out huge numbers of FBS football players, so this is not entirely unlikely.
    I'm about done with you. I should re-read?

This was your original post. You strongly implied that the most probable reason for the FBS transfers was they flunked out of other schools.
    Then, when informed by FANatic that SHSU has HIGH Admission standards, you pulled out the SMU comparison (Texas Schools cheat?).
    How about just accepting that maybe flunking out was NOT the probable reason?
    How about refraining from trashing another school with a non-relevant comparison?

You just never know when to quit. I will though because this got pointless long ago.

I love Bisonville...only here can a thread start out discussing how many FBS tranfers another school has and turn into verbal spats not just between 2 Bison fans but 2 different verbal spats between 2 sets of Bisons fans.