Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It didn't take long for these to start

Default Re: It didn't take long for these to start

I saw someone bragging on AGS that they sold tickets to a Bison fan for $400 each. Classy.

I'll sell my suite ticket for $15,000 if anyone is interested.

I will then purchase 6 tickets and take 5 bisonvillers without tickets to the game.

-Robin Herd

Quote Originally Posted by bisonranch View Post
    I saw someone bragging on AGS that they sold tickets to a Bison fan for $400 each. Classy.
    I would rather be "winning" than "selling"....

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    NDSU should send out an email saying that if you sell these tickets on secondary websites for more than face value you will face repercussions that could impact your ability to get tickets for future special events(NCAA playoffs, championships and FBS away games).

I know people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, it makes me furious to see people selling tickets from NDSU's allotment for profit.
    This. We should report it to NDSU and as soon as someone gets dirt on seat # section and row report it to NDSU and the jack a$$ can lose everything. Well, we can only suggest it. It is very unfair and I hope this grinch loses out.

What a fuck.

I emailed the ticket office about this. To sum things up, I (politely) asked if the ticket office could find ways to deter this from happening. Also, I asked them what the $100 charge to my account was for if I am not getting tickets. This whole ticket situation just rubs me the wrong way.

This person shouldn't face any type of repercussion from the Bison ticket office...it's his or her right to resell as the tickets are now their property. That said, it's a douchy thing to do, and karma's a b*&%h.

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    What a fuck.
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree to all of the above. IMO they won't do anything; he didn't do anything wrong by the letter of the rules, but I hope the bastard can sleep at night knowing he's most likely screwing fellow Bison fans.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

none of us know the whole story. Maybe he and 4 buddies were gonna go and 2 canceled. The one positive is he is selling them on craigslist assuring that a Bison fan will get them. Everyone had a chance to buy seats during the playoff run. So if you didn't get a ticket,then you didn't believe in this team enough to risk a minimal amount of money. The more you point figures at the school or scalpers or fellow Bison fans the more you should look in the mirror and realize you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.