Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I get lucky??

Default Did I get lucky??

Sunday at Noon (It was exactly 12pm) I went on the GoBison.com ticket website and was able to buy a pair of 45 dollar sideline tickets in the NDSU section. I then gave the credit card # and printed out the confirmation page. The page is kept in a drawer in my house. They are supposed to be mailed to my Mpls address soon. I am not a Teammaker or a season ticket holder, yet I bought a pair. Am I just lucky in my timing, or was all this a ruse on NDSU's part?? (I don't mean to imply that NDSU would take ticket orders and not mail them out, but I am a very paranoid person).

AM I safe to assume I have tix coming to me??
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Default Re: Did I get lucky??

The tickets will only be good for next year's Grey Cup.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

I think you only placed an order to receive an allocation, we did ours about the same time and it said that your credit card would be charged if we were allocated the tickets. My guess is you would be lucky if you get tickets considering the pandemonium happening right now! I'm a little bit nervous about receiving ours I think I may be on the bubble. Already plunked down the money for the flight and motel and rental car.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    Sunday at Noon (It was exactly 12pm) I went on the GoBison.com ticket website and was able to buy a pair of 45 dollar sideline tickets in the NDSU section. I then gave the credit card # and printed out the confirmation page. The page is kept in a drawer in my house. They are supposed to be mailed to my Mpls address soon. I am not a Teammaker or a season ticket holder, yet I bought a pair. Am I just lucky in my timing, or was all this a ruse on NDSU's part?? (I don't mean to imply that NDSU would take ticket orders and not mail them out, but I am a very paranoid person).

I think weve been through this before.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No. You will not get tickets.

What you did was request tickets.

Since you aren't a Team Maker you won't get tickets.

Even season ticket holders are likely to without.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think weve been through this before.
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

This thread has great potential...

...to totally suck.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I ordered mine right away at noon, they charged my card for them. shortly afterward I got an email that said the charge was a mistake and would be refunded if I didn't get tickets.

If you ordered off of this site
    http://en.montrealalouettes.com/

You are effed.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You have created a thread about tickets. You are a self serving innovator.
    To the Herd!!!!