Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Spadola suspended

Default Re: Spadola suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Negative rep me all you want UNBISON for this but lakes needs to STFU
    Lakes definitely has a strong passion for the Bison but I'm afraid hes gone full retard over on ags. Personally hes making us look pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Lakes...you were not friendly to me when I was introduced to you...but that's ok. You're the worst damn ambassador that we have. You only hurt things. Your pleasure on other boards is not good for the Bison community. You display ignorance. There's my 25 cents.
    Sorry for the typos--on my Effin IPhone with a cracked screen. That said , I am gonna want company with Lakes if he doesn't STFU!! Sorry Tony, but I am pissed right now!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I talked to someone who I will not mention from the athletic dept. this evening and he said that this is very serious business. The player would have been suspended at NDSU upon the knowledge that it had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Totally disagree. If anything, it makes any racism that exists more visible, whereupon it's dealt with in the open.
    They dont have race gangs in the midwest. in LA they have asian, mexican; and gangs of pretty much every race.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    They dont have race gangs in the midwest. in LA they have asian, mexican; and gangs of pretty much every race.
    We're talking about a university. You wouldn't survive a week at Temple being an open racist.

What rock have you been hiding under?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Lakes is an idiot- the kind of guy you see on TV, 40 years old still living in mom and dads basement, talking shit to 12 year olds on blogs pretending to be someone. He isnt a bison fan in any sense. Just plain an idiot, no other labels.

never been on AGS? ....is that the:

http://www.americangoatsociety.com/

According to local law enforcement, there is at least a half a dozen gangs within 25 miles of Bemidji....
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    I talked to someone who I will not mention from the athletic dept. this evening and he said that this is very serious business. The player would have been suspended at NDSU upon the knowledge that it had happened.
    I think a lot has to with th cultural difference. Having been to ND, I can easily say it's much more conservative than the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast. I don't see NDSU playing pregame music that contains the "N" word like we do in the Northeast. Lehigh is a stones through away from Philly and NYC which means there's a major urban influence.

i really didnt think you could top this:

more population and diversity typically means more racism.

but yet you did with this:

This has to be the single most idiotic post on here. Get out of the cave you live in and join us in the real world.