Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful the Bison are one of 20 FCS teams practicing today.

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy what George Washington called, "a national day of Thanksgiving and prayer."
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I actually posted something similar to this earlier in the top 5 thread...but I think it fits better here. Yes Im thankful for life, health, family etc...blah blah blah...but I am also very thankful for Bison football this year. This whole season has been a great ride. Having this to look forward to every Saturday has been great. Im also thankful for having Bisonville to come to everyday and be a Bison Rube.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I actually posted something similar to this earlier in the top 5 thread...but I think it fits better here. Yes Im thankful for life, health, family etc...blah blah blah...but I am also very thankful for Bison football this year. This whole season has been a great ride. Having this to look forward to every Saturday has been great. Im also thankful for having Bisonville to come to everyday and be a Bison Rube.
    Bison Football and bisonville are both healthy distractions (hobbies) for me...and I'm thankful for them. I'm fortunate to have my wife of 34 years, my daughter, and my son all here in SoCal. I wish that we were up north somewhere, but I'm just happy that we're together.

The best to you and your family Teacher...and the entire bisonville community. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group here. It means a lot to me.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm thankful for my little future Bison fans who are here in Far-Town celebrating their first Thanksgiving with family. Looking forward to meeting as many BV'ers as I can next week at the tailgate!

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Bison Football and bisonville are both healthy distractions (hobbies) for me...and I'm thankful for them. I'm fortunate to have my wife of 34 years, my daughter, and my son all here in SoCal. I wish that we were up north somewhere, but I'm just happy that we're together.

The best to you and your family Teacher...and the entire bisonville community. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the group here. It means a lot to me.
    Same to you CA...too bad you cant make it to the first playoff game. Someday we will have a beverage at the tailgate.

And no...Im not a total jerk. I am very thankful for my family, my wife...and our future bison fan on the way.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 11-24-2011 at 10:23 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Be thankful everyone.
    Standing Rock, at least im not in minnewaukan

i am thankful for football, food and a comfortable couch