Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marcus Williams

Default Re: Marcus Williams

Beep beep. Lmfao.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Default Re: Marcus Williams

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Now for the best story on Tyrone. You know the UND punt return Tony and others have described? Well here is the rest of the story. I was one of the upbacks on the punt return team and was standing very near to the ball when Tyrone came through and picked it up. First, I think all the UND players standing around self-inflicted themselves with whiplash as their heads popped up a turned suddenly when Tyrone unexpectedly came through, and the best part--when Tyrone came through and was picking the ball up, he said, and I am not shitting you, "Beep, Beep"!!!! It was classic, as one of his nicknames was the "Roadrunner"!!! God that was fun!!!
    Tyone seems like quite the entertainer! I was at a wrestling tournement in Denver 6-7 years ago walking around in an NDSU wrestling t-shirt and he sees me walking(he was a motivational speaker, he is popular in the Denver area) and comes up to me and asks if I know who he is. I said, "Your Tyrone Braxton, you wore #22, and you are my favorite d-back ever." Definitely got that shirt hung up in my closet, his autograph right next to the NDSU logo.

I always thought MWill would be smaller than Tyrone but hey, CAS and most of you would have a better feel for size comparisons than I would.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo