Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Gopher Game... Let the Planning Begin

Default Re: 2011 Gopher Game... Let the Planning Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Are most people staying there Friday and Saturday night or just Friday? Have to start tailgating early because I'm assuming it's a 11AM start.
    You will start tailgating as soon as we pick you up on Friday and you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    You will start tailgating as soon as we pick you up on Friday and you will like it.
    well ok
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    We're planning on stayint Sat. night as well as Friday. The Saturday night after the last Gopher game was crazy, I don't want to miss this one!
    We hit the clubs HARD. Tons of NDSU fans everywhere. I am a little more disappointed it is at TCF this time as theres no much right there. Then again, we haven't really done the club thing in awhile so it might not be a big deal.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

We have rooms for friday and saturday night. Might get a room downtown for sunday night? I plan on taking a few days off for this little event.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Just scouted out StubHub and Ebay. I am a little reluctant to pull the trigger on the tickets offered there. Gopher ticket website now says, "2011 Gopher Football single game prices and ticket on-sale dates will be announced on April 6, 2011. Tickets will NOT be available on April 6." Are you guys all waiting for when the tickets go on sale?

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onlin...F-E8373E0A9DFF
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Just scouted out StubHub and Ebay. I am a little reluctant to pull the trigger on the tickets offered there. Gopher ticket website now says, "2011 Gopher Football single game prices and ticket on-sale dates will be announced on April 6, 2011. Tickets will NOT be available on April 6." Are you guys all waiting for when the tickets go on sale?

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onlin...F-E8373E0A9DFF
    I would wait...Both times the game was at the Metrodump, I bought my tickets the day they went on sale and got great seats.

We are getting a suite for the game. Nice having your own bathroom. There should still be some available if anyone is interested. I have a name and a phone number to get your name on a list. He thought they were gonna be between $4,000-5,000. They hold 19 people.

Till I Die, Bison Football

In for a suite hahah
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

staying there friday and sat night, and getting a room downtown for sunday night, pm me for my cell # if you don't already have it

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In for Friday and Saturday night. Should have the 76 Monte ready to drive down there.