Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: @ Illinois St., 10-16-10

Default Re: GDT: @ Illinois St., 10-16-10

Tailgate lots are packed. Took first spot I could find. I have seen no bison fans so far. Small lots all over. This sucks.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bison win big! Wish I could watch, gonna have to listen to Scotty this time. GO BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Tailgate lots are packed. Took first spot I could find. I have seen no bison fans so far. Small lots all over. This sucks.
    Show them your sausage, everyone will be your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Show them your sausage, everyone will be your friend!

maybe more then a friend and yeah I'll have to just tune into the one n only scott miller today 'my oh my.'

If the bison win big i'll be surprised I think it will be a very close game like most Valley games usually are. We will have to come out early in the first half again and take the game from the start and not give them any hope.
    "We All From Africa"

Just bought the video feed off of the ISU web site. My in-laws are here from Minnesota and we are getting ready to settle into the Man Cave for a whole day of college football on the big screen!

First on tap is Minnesota v. Purdue.......will Timmy Brewster put the last nail in his coffin???

Next up is the Bison v. the Redbirds (our highlight of the day) .......

Then it is WYO v. Utah where the Cowboys will get their ass pounded worse than watching Broke Back Mountain.

Ahhhhhh...........College football, gotta love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    Bison will not win by double digits if they do win. Anybody thinking otherwise is underestimating the Redbirds. They have a good offense with the best QB in the conference. We would be lucky to come away with a win here. Defense has been disappointing lately, need to see some fire. It's their homecoming they will be jacked up. Tough to predict our team. I say we win 31-28
    Do people actually get more fired up for homecoming? I dont think I will ever buy that homecoming is a bigger game than any other game on the schedule for the players. Maybe Im way off base and a former player will tell me different, but as someone who has done some coaching, every game is important you should be jacked up for every game homecoming or not. I guess maybe your fans are a little more into it.... I dunno

Anyway Bison win 34-26
    NDSU Van Club

Lakesbison may be an idiot, but in the end he's our idiot.

Can we pretend that Jose Mohler passes are like shooting stars, cuz I would wish for a new O coordinator.

41-28 good guys!

We need our secondary to cover the hell out of their receivers and then we need to put the hurt on the ISU QB. If we can do that...........we win!

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All the lots are packed. We are north of the field off of Gregory street. Small lot but can miss the green and yellow!

u
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    All the lots are packed. We are north of the field off of Gregory street. Small lot but can miss the green and yellow!
    Waiting for roadwarrior to show. We will then head your way
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."