Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilarious!

Default Re: Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    To be honest, even though UND has played a couple teams that are not good the past two weeks, they have been able to get the offense going a little bit which leads to confidence as the season goes on. I know you guys like to think that UND is terrible, but like the Bison most of their talent is young and they are gaining valuable experience this year. Also, it should be noted that Northern Illinois, who UND could have beat on the last play (I know they didn't, and I don't care for moral victories), really took it to the Gophers this weekend, which helps gage a little about where UND may stack up against USD. I don't understand why it's so far fetched for Sioux fans to think that we can beat USD.......

Sounds like the Bison have been fairly inconsistent on the offensive side of the ball, although once they get going they have put up some points in bunches. However, they never really got going against the two good defenses they have faced, but Jensen didn't play in either of those so who knows how that could have changed the dynamic. Defense has been pretty tough, which has been mentioned multiple times is such a significant change from last year. With the MVFC seemingly turned on its head this year, the Bison could make a good run if things fall into place nicely. Should be an interesting year.

But, with seemingly every thread turning into Sioux bashing, its hard for us that aren't filled with complete hatred to bear coming here to see how things are going for NDSU. This is a great place to see what's going on, but there's no filter for me to get rid of all the anti-UND crap that finds its way to every thread. So, I think I'm going to take a break for a while from here. And I'm not whining and I would expect some ribbing and smack, but it's gotten JBB bad at times and I just wanted to speak my mind on the matter (even though I'm sure nobody really gives a shit what I think). So, I just want to wish the Bison good luck the rest of the year, and I actually do hope that you guys can make a push for the playoffs. I thought that you were probably a year away from really making some noise (which may still be true) but good things could happen this year.

And I know - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, right.
    Hell, you are a good fan. We just like to give shit out to the irrational folks....represented by DaveK.....alias pizza man.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Read post #110, where dlsiouxfan says this team is improving and on the verge of developing into something special. Yea, right.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/1.../page__st__109
    dlsuefan called us "the tech school in Fargo". Wow, what a moron.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Nothing spices up a boring night at work like a few posts from Delsional U.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

To be honest, even though UND has played a couple teams that are not good the past two weeks, they have been able to get the offense going a little bit which leads to confidence as the season goes on. I know you guys like to think that UND is terrible, but like the Bison most of their talent is young and they are gaining valuable experience this year. Also, it should be noted that Northern Illinois, who UND could have beat on the last play (I know they didn't, and I don't care for moral victories), really took it to the Gophers this weekend, which helps gage a little about where UND may stack up against USD. I don't understand why it's so far fetched for Sioux fans to think that we can beat USD.......

Sounds like the Bison have been fairly inconsistent on the offensive side of the ball, although once they get going they have put up some points in bunches. However, they never really got going against the two good defenses they have faced, but Jensen didn't play in either of those so who knows how that could have changed the dynamic. Defense has been pretty tough, which has been mentioned multiple times is such a significant change from last year. With the MVFC seemingly turned on its head this year, the Bison could make a good run if things fall into place nicely. Should be an interesting year.

But, with seemingly every thread turning into Sioux bashing, its hard for us that aren't filled with complete hatred to bear coming here to see how things are going for NDSU. This is a great place to see what's going on, but there's no filter for me to get rid of all the anti-UND crap that finds its way to every thread. So, I think I'm going to take a break for a while from here. And I'm not whining and I would expect some ribbing and smack, but it's gotten JBB bad at times and I just wanted to speak my mind on the matter (even though I'm sure nobody really gives a shit what I think). So, I just want to wish the Bison good luck the rest of the year, and I actually do hope that you guys can make a push for the playoffs. I thought that you were probably a year away from really making some noise (which may still be true) but good things could happen this year.

Sorry to see you go Hambone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Sorry to see you go Hambone.
    Seconded. I personally tend to forget that behind all the things we Bison fans dislike there are a good number of fair-minded fans no different from us. For what part I play in your absence from BV I apologize and wish luck to your sports teams insofar as they do not negatively impact the Bison.

Take it easy.
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My personal favorite part of that thread is when DaveK starts talking up how the nickel hasn't spent more than a few years in fargo since 1992. But then when someone brings up our 8 national championships he tells us to stop living in the past!

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

i see in the conference speculation thread on poosports some people are throwing around the idea of joining the southland conference. maybe they can talk some of those schools into adding hockey so they can get out of the northern sun hockey conference.

Join NDSU. You seem decent and you don't accept moral victories, so you don't fit in at UND. Welcome to NDSU!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I nominate the link below for the asshat post of the month. Utterly amazing how stupid UND people are.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/7...page__st__2123

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I nominate the link below for the asshat post of the month. Utterly amazing how stupid UND people are.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/7...page__st__2123
    Did he seriously say "their [NDSU] personal concerns go out the window?"