Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Kansas Game Roll Call

Default Re: Kansas Game Roll Call

Adding bisonranch's group.
    A total of 224+ Bisonville fans, friends and family going to Kansas game!
    If you know of another bus outside of Bisonville and how many fans traveling post info here:
    12 - Joe Larson and 11 others traveling in van(s) from Jamestown, ND
    Need updates from Trampled, Bisontug, GoB1SON and many others who have not visited this thread or Bisonville for a while.
    NOTE: Plan on setting up the Bisonville tailgate in Lot 90 at Kansas. BE SURE TO PASS THIS INFO ON TO THOSE OUTSIDE OF BISONVILLE.
    # of Fans - Group Desc: Hotel, Arr Date / Section / Row / Travel, Dining & other info
    20 - Trampled and 19 others: ? / ? / ? / Bison Bus?
    13 - bri-dog and 12 others: Sept 4th / ? / ? / Tolna Teammakers Bus
    12 - CHADSTAUS and family: Hampton Inn, Sept 3rd / 25 or 26 / ? / Bringing a 20' enclosed trailer with 20x20 tent and a monster grill.
    10 - SDbison/wife, Bisonfan1/wife and 6 others from Jamestown & Fargo: Baymont Inn, Sept 4th / 23 / 8 / Battlewagon Bus, Party at SD's Fri night
    10 - EndZoneQB, MNLonghorn, Hando, Sav, Gilley and 4 or 5 others: EconoLodge, Sept 3rd / 4 / 1 / Not sure about rides, Hando?, others?
    10 - Herd Hauler and 9 others from Fargo: ? / 25 or 26 / ? / ?
    8 - Bisonate and 7 others: Econolodge, Sept 3rd / 11 / 1 / ?
    8 - Lakesbison and 7 others: ? / 23 / 1 / Royals game Fri night
    7 - Siouxfallsbison and 6 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    5 - 56BISON73/wife, Tatanka and 2 others: : Super 8, Sept 3rd / 22 / 66 / Royals game Fri night
    6 - kingbison and 5 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    6 - mgbison and 5 others: Oread, Sept 4th / ? / ? / ?
    5 - Till, G-city Bison Fan and 3 others: Best Western, Sept 3rd / 25 or 26 / TBD / ?
    5 - VanClubPres, RunDMC34 and 3 others: P and L district KC, Sept 3rd / 22 / 1 / ?
    5 - cvbison1, girlfriend and 3 cousins: ? / ? / ? / ?
    5 - Scheelsguy and 4 others : Courtyard Marriott KC, Sept 2nd / ? / ? / Chiefs game Thur night, Royals game Fri night
    5 - Turb0x3r and 4 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 or 5 - BISON1434er and Da Bison Ranch Crew: Virgina Inn, Sept 3rd / 25 / 13 / By Truck via I-29
    4 - Herd Mentality, Gully and 2 others: Sept 3rd / 5 / 1 / On the Plains Tailgating Bus
    4 - runtheoption and 3 others: Super 8, Sept 4th / 21 / 3 / Party at SD's Fri night?
    4 - SUBISON247 and 3 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - KC Bison and 3 others: Sept 4th / ? / ? / ?
    4 - Roadwarrior, coloradobison and 2 others: Springhill Suites, Sept 3rd / 21 / 45 / Downtown Lawrence Fri night
    4 - Jdubs21 and 3 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - ndsubison1 and 3 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - IL_Bison and 3 others: Hampton Inn, Sept 4th / 21 / 59 / ?
    4 - KC Bison, Bison81 and 2 others: Sept 4th / 21 / 64 / Will be at Lot 90.......can't stomach any more Royals games.
    4 - onbison09 and crew: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - bisonranch/wife and 2 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    3 or 4 - BraxtonT and 2 or 3 others: ? / 21 / 45 / ?
    3 - Twentysix and 2 others: Holiday Inn Plaza KC, Sept 2nd / 22 / 1 / Going to Paola for BBQ Shack
    3 - Chuckles and 2 others: Baymont Inn, Sept 3rd / 4 / 1 / Royals game Fri night
    2 - 80ALUM and wife: Springhill Suites, Sept 4th / 25 or 26 / ? / ?
    2 - heckler of the north and wife: ? / 23 / 1 / ?
    2 - Grizzled and 1 other: ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - BlueBisonRock and wife: Oread Hotel, Sept 4th / 23 / 9 / Royals game Fri night
    2 - Herd80 and son: ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - OtterTailLakeBison and wife: Springhill Suites, Sept 3rd / 22 / ? / ?
    2 - steelbison/wife and others? : ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - Bisonwinagn and 1 other: Holiday Inn, Sept 4th / ? / ? / ?
    2 - GradBison and wife: Hotel in KC, Sept 4th / 8 / 12 / ?
    2 - RRVBISON and 1 other: ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - Trim and son: Hyatt Place KC, Sept 3rd / ? / ? / Party at SD's Thur night
    2 - Bisonguy and BadlandsBison: Super 8, Sept 3rd / 22 / 66 / Party at SD's Thur night, On the field (Bison sideline), Plan to get drunk with SD & Bisonfan1 after Bison win.
    2 - Bisontug and ? : ? / ? / ? / ?

I will be in from Omaha that day. I may be looking for tickets that day. Last year I just ask around for bison tickets. Chances are that I am coming down myself and just find bison fans to hang out with. I will be wearing a bison green and my red husker cap. Alway popular with Kansas fans.

I just found out I can't make the Kansas trip as my liver might not make it through the weekend in Lawrence so I figured I might as well just stay here sorry to the group and everyone else going, hopefully someone else can sacrifice drinking a case of beer and eating most of Tatanka's food as he won't stop feeding you until you fall over from being so full.*

*seriously though, Thursday can't come soon enough!!!! Endzone you might want to make that another case as I'll take one by myself See everyone in Lot 90!
    "We All From Africa"

Is there a central known spot were everybody plans on tailgating? Thanks!

Till I Die, Bison Football

Quote Originally Posted by CHADSTAUS View Post
    Sounds like Lot 90, check out page 4 of this thread (maps & other good info):

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...t=20337&page=4
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by CHADSTAUS View Post
    LOT 90

LOT 90

LOT 90

LOT 90

LOT 90

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    I just found out I can't make the Kansas trip as my liver might not make it through the weekend in Lawrence so I figured I might as well just stay here sorry to the group and everyone else going, hopefully someone else can sacrifice drinking a case of beer and eating most of Tatanka's food as he won't stop feeding you until you fall over from being so full.*

*seriously though, Thursday can't come soon enough!!!! Endzone you might want to make that another case as I'll take one by myself See everyone in Lot 90!
    Sav you crush beers, crush your liver and crush the toilet!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sav you crush beers, crush your liver and crush the toilet!
    why dont i see food anywhere in your comment?
    "We All From Africa"

Added BisoninHuskerland to the list. Any more updates?
    A total of 225+ Bisonville fans, friends and family going to Kansas game!
    If you know of another bus outside of Bisonville and how many fans traveling post info here:
    12 - Joe Larson and 11 others traveling in van(s) from Jamestown, ND
    Need updates from Trampled, Bisontug, GoB1SON and many others who have not visited this thread or Bisonville for a while.
    NOTE: Plan on setting up the Bisonville tailgate in Lot 90 at Kansas. BE SURE TO PASS THIS INFO ON TO THOSE OUTSIDE OF BISONVILLE.
    # of Fans - Group Desc: Hotel, Arr Date / Section / Row / Travel, Dining & other info
    20 - Trampled and 19 others: ? / ? / ? / Bison Bus?
    13 - bri-dog and 12 others: Sept 4th / ? / ? / Tolna Teammakers Bus
    12 - CHADSTAUS and family: Hampton Inn, Sept 3rd / 25 or 26 / ? / Bringing a 20' enclosed trailer with 20x20 tent and a monster grill.
    10 - SDbison/wife, Bisonfan1/wife and 6 others from Jamestown & Fargo: Baymont Inn, Sept 4th / 23 / 8 / Battlewagon Bus, Party at SD's Fri night
    10 - EndZoneQB, MNLonghorn, Hando, Sav, Gilley and 4 or 5 others: EconoLodge, Sept 3rd / 4 / 1 / Not sure about rides, Hando?, others?
    10 - Herd Hauler and 9 others from Fargo: ? / 25 or 26 / ? / ?
    8 - Bisonate and 7 others: Econolodge, Sept 3rd / 11 / 1 / ?
    8 - Lakesbison and 7 others: ? / 23 / 1 / Royals game Fri night
    7 - Siouxfallsbison and 6 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    5 - 56BISON73/wife, Tatanka and 2 others: : Super 8, Sept 3rd / 22 / 66 / Royals game Fri night
    6 - kingbison and 5 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    6 - mgbison and 5 others: Oread, Sept 4th / ? / ? / ?
    5 - Till, G-city Bison Fan and 3 others: Best Western, Sept 3rd / 25 or 26 / TBD / ?
    5 - VanClubPres, RunDMC34 and 3 others: P and L district KC, Sept 3rd / 22 / 1 / ?
    5 - cvbison1, girlfriend and 3 cousins: ? / ? / ? / ?
    5 - Scheelsguy and 4 others : Courtyard Marriott KC, Sept 2nd / ? / ? / Chiefs game Thur night, Royals game Fri night
    5 - Turb0x3r and 4 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 or 5 - BISON1434er and Da Bison Ranch Crew: Virgina Inn, Sept 3rd / 25 / 13 / By Truck via I-29
    4 - Herd Mentality, Gully and 2 others: Sept 3rd / 5 / 1 / On the Plains Tailgating Bus
    4 - runtheoption and 3 others: Super 8, Sept 4th / 21 / 3 / Party at SD's Fri night?
    4 - SUBISON247 and 3 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - KC Bison and 3 others: Sept 4th / ? / ? / ?
    4 - Roadwarrior, coloradobison and 2 others: Springhill Suites, Sept 3rd / 21 / 45 / Downtown Lawrence Fri night
    4 - Jdubs21 and 3 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - ndsubison1 and 3 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - IL_Bison and 3 others: Hampton Inn, Sept 4th / 21 / 59 / ?
    4 - KC Bison, Bison81 and 2 others: Sept 4th / 21 / 64 / Will be at Lot 90.......can't stomach any more Royals games.
    4 - onbison09 and crew: ? / ? / ? / ?
    4 - bisonranch/wife and 2 others: ? / ? / ? / ?
    3 or 4 - BraxtonT and 2 or 3 others: ? / 21 / 45 / ?
    3 - Twentysix and 2 others: Holiday Inn Plaza KC, Sept 2nd / 22 / 1 / Going to Paola for BBQ Shack
    3 - Chuckles and 2 others: Baymont Inn, Sept 3rd / 4 / 1 / Royals game Fri night
    2 - 80ALUM and wife: Springhill Suites, Sept 4th / 25 or 26 / ? / ?
    2 - heckler of the north and wife: ? / 23 / 1 / ?
    2 - Grizzled and 1 other: ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - BlueBisonRock and wife: Oread Hotel, Sept 4th / 23 / 9 / Royals game Fri night
    2 - Herd80 and son: ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - OtterTailLakeBison and wife: Springhill Suites, Sept 3rd / 22 / ? / ?
    2 - steelbison/wife and others? : ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - Bisonwinagn and 1 other: Holiday Inn, Sept 4th / ? / ? / ?
    2 - GradBison and wife: Hotel in KC, Sept 4th / 8 / 12 / ?
    2 - RRVBISON and 1 other: ? / ? / ? / ?
    2 - Trim and son: Hyatt Place KC, Sept 3rd / ? / ? / Party at SD's Thur night
    2 - Bisonguy and BadlandsBison: Super 8, Sept 3rd / 22 / 66 / Party at SD's Thur night, On the field (Bison sideline), Plan to get drunk with SD & Bisonfan1 after Bison win.
    2 - Bisontug and ? : ? / ? / ? / ?
    (1+) - BisoninHuskerland and ?: Sept 4 / ? / ? / Will be wearing a green Bison shirt and a red Husker cap searchng for NDSU fans.

anybody have one extra ticket they can afford to sell cheap? I need a ticket to get my 5 month old daughter into the game according to the KU website. PM me if you have an extra.