Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voigt

Default Re: Voigt

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I'd be stoked to see McNorton line up at receiver - he just seems a bit mroe shifty and would be able to break that first tackle beter than voigt, and in that same example Voigt would be our #1 RB. Having 3 guys (Ojuri, Sigers, Voit/DJ) behind our #1 does us nothing, so swapping one of the four to receiver would be a legit move I think.
    Phil said it like I've been saying since we got DJ, he just doesn't have the elite speed to be a gamebreaker. Ojuri has the rare mix you need, I predict he is #1 next year, especially once he figures out how to hit the hole and bulks up in the offseason. I think DJ would make a great slot receiver, tho.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Phil said it like I've been saying since we got DJ, he just doesn't have the elite speed to be a gamebreaker. Ojuri has the rare mix you need, I predict he is #1 next year, especially once he figures out how to hit the hole and bulks up in the offseason. I think DJ would make a great slot receiver, tho.
    i agree i think ojuri will be number one

i say we go with ojuri, voit and sigers in the backfield and play DJ mainly at WR occasionally give him some carries put him in the slot, etc...

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking....I think Ojuri will be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    i agree i think ojuri will be number one

i say we go with ojuri, voit and sigers in the backfield and play DJ mainly at WR occasionally give him some carries put him in the slot, etc...

I think Voigt will be a third down type back. He makes plays and is good at catching passes out of the backfield. I could also see running a lot of screens and passes in the flat just to get him out in the open field. If Ojuri can be the feature back we think he will be, we should be in great shape, in using our other starting caliber RB's as "role players". That's such a great problem to have, just wish it was like that for the rest of the team.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    He needs to be on the field. He's one of our real 'gamers.' A leader.
    I don't disagree with anything said here, but have two points:

1. http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/

2. http://www.marcresearch.com/blogs/me...iches-as-i-am/

Quote Originally Posted by Fightin' Bison View Post

"Interesting!" We just have to give it our best shot, Good Lord willing, these posts will work out.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    "Interesting!" We just have to give it our best shot, Good Lord willing, these posts will work out.
    Ya gotta playum one game at a time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Fightin' Bison View Post

Hey, it is what it is, they just have go out there and execute, and play smash-mouth football. When you've got a Voigt type of player, you have to come away with points in these situations. If we get great blocking at the point of attack and get Voit into space, he should take it to the house everytime. But Voit is also a bruising running back that can run it right up the gut.

He's an impact player that can take over a game.

http://www.sportscliche.com/

My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He reminds me so much of Kyle Steffes' style of running. Maybe not as smooth as Kyle, but runs with purpose and determination. Can't coach that part of a person's heart!!

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I just don't get why Voigt isn't on the field more. What does he do wrong? His numbers are outstanding! I know he was hurt for a while but when he is in the game all he does is make plays and hustles. Any idea what the knock on him is? Does he not pass protect well or something?