Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cooper Wahlo Jr.

Default Re: Cooper Wahlo Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I posted this on another thread as well but I am interested in any other information someone might have on this subject. Has Wahlo decommitted from NDSU? Rivals has him going DII.

http://minnesotapreps.rivals.com/vie...p?pr_key=85553

If it is true I wonder if it is because of all the other WRs Bohl is stacking up?
    Don't they normally convert some WR to defensive secondary also?

Perhaps a few of the WR recruits are in line to be converted!!

I dont know how much we can trust rivals.com considering we have 20 verbals or something like that and only 10 are posted on rivals and one is that brooks kid from Texas. I would say until there is an article, he is still a bison.

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    I dont know how much we can trust rivals.com considering we have 20 verbals or something like that and only 10 are posted on rivals and one is that brooks kid from Texas. I would say until there is an article, he is still a bison.
    The reason that only 10 are listed is not all of our commits are in the rivals database. I do believe it was a mistake by them though and that Cooper is a verbal to us.

Quote Originally Posted by TCBisonFan View Post
    The reason that only 10 are listed is not all of our commits are in the rivals database. I do believe it was a mistake by them though and that Cooper is a verbal to us.
    This is true as well. I think it's a mistake too.