Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison at Bears GDT:

Default Re: Bison at Bears GDT:

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Hey 30 post rookie ease up on the personal attack or I will have to put you in your place. I am calling it like it is!
    in the words on the great sambini ++++++++++++++++

# of posts really mean nothing...i don't know why it is even on here. So because i have a low number of points too does that mean something? I can come on here and post 50 times for an away game if i want...or i can drive to Wyoming to go and watch the game. I haven't missed a Home game in like 13 years and traveled to many away games. All people are saying is to cheer on OUR Bison instead of putting the down. Yea, it is a long shot for playoffs, but what is wrong with still supporting OUR team when they are down. That is the difference between a Fan and a Bandwagoner. SD I am not saying you are a bandwagoner, but you shouldn't classify someone by the number of posts that they have. It just seems low and stupid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Hey 30 post rookie ease up on the personal attack or I will have to put you in your place. I am calling it like it is!
    Having more/less posts on Bisonville doesn't mean everything you say is automatically reputable or vice versa...I thought the 'we suck' comment was a little out of line. I'm usually annoyed whenever I read anybody offer the 'we suck' analysis. It's irresponsible and unnecessary in my opinion. My 2 cents.
    Superman wears Joe Mays pajama pants.

Even with a win today the only problem for us is that SIU is up 35-21 over SDSU at half

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    the comments on the video haven't really been SMACK, not too bad really!
    No they haven't been too bad at all, just thought it was funny he called Tyler a "lumbering running back" but no one on the defense could catch him. Sorta like the goophers last year.

Quote Originally Posted by cvbison1 View Post
    omg, only 30 posts on a forum, that must mean i dont know anything right??? i'm just sick of reading your negative posts. we are just fine and our pass D is not terrible. go bison.
    I am tired of your attitude boy. Go drink your kool-aid somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by cvbison1 View Post
    omg, only 30 posts on a forum, that must mean i dont know anything right??? i'm just sick of reading your negative posts. we are just fine and our pass D is not terrible. go bison.
    get him outta here +++++++++++++++

6 Bison Sacks today...very impressive. Phil Hanson is smiling

...am I back in highschool.

Let's focus on the game.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanforlife View Post
    # of posts really mean nothing...i don't know why it is even on here. So because i have a low number of points too does that mean something? I can come on here and post 50 times for an away game if i want...or i can drive to Wyoming to go and watch the game. I haven't missed a Home game in like 13 years and traveled to many away games. All people are saying is to cheer on OUR Bison instead of putting the down. Yea, it is a long shot for playoffs, but what is wrong with still supporting OUR team when they are down. That is the difference between a Fan and a Bandwagoner. SD I am not saying you are a bandwagoner, but you shouldn't classify someone by the number of posts that they have. It just seems low and stupid to me.
    AMEN. but SD "calls it like he sees it" so he sees berry picking us apart next week. crystal ball, i need to get one of those. HEY i'm up to 32 now. on my way to knowing something about football. p.s. how is berry going to pick us apart if our DL are doing this again next week? i guess i wouldn't know though would I?
    don't