Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison Pride????

Default Bison Pride????

Yes, this is a rough time in bison football, but whether it be bad or good times...

Do you still have bison pride/faith??? Will you show up to games and show them your support (aside from people a long ways from here that will just purchase the web feed) will you cheer???? will you show the team we're behind them even though the playoffs are a long shot???

If the bison players/coaches read this: GOOO BISON, finish this season out strong and on a good note. Seniors give it your all play with heart and passion!!! Good Luck the rest of the way!

So who's with me?? Lets show them why its great to be a Bison!!
    "We All From Africa"

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Pride????

I'll be flying in for the last two home games and I am still working out Missouri State.

I LOVE Bison football.

Go Bison!!!
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Yes, I am a Bison, and I will always be a Bison. Every team goes through rough spots and difficulties.

If you're only going to be a fan when your team is winning, that doesn't mean you're much of a fan. Kind of the same reason why I continue to be a Vikings fan.

For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

You people have no pride.....cheering our QB injury in the 4th quarter about sums that point up!

Quote Originally Posted by PantherHawk Says Hey Spud View Post
    You people have no pride.....cheering our QB injury in the 4th quarter about sums that point up!
    WTF are you talking about? I was at the game and that didn't happen. If you want to troll go back to gopherhole.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Yes, this is a rough time in bison football, but whether it be bad or good times...

Do you still have bison pride/faith??? Will you show up to games and show them your support (aside from people a long ways from here that will just purchase the web feed) will you cheer???? will you show the team we're behind them even though the playoffs are a long shot???

If the bison players/coaches read this: GOOO BISON, finish this season out strong and on a good note. Seniors give it your all play with heart and passion!!! Good Luck the rest of the way!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nobody cheered for this injury and we wish him well - he's a good player.

But if we had, what would that have to do with pride??? Get a dictionary, troll.

WTF....spew your sh** elsewhere punk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post

I still have Bison pride, that's something you never lose if you are a true fan. I'll make every home game and I made the trip to Wyoming. The easier part of the conference schedule is on the horizon. If we win out, we might eek out a playoff birth with only 3 losses against FCS teams, but easier said than done. If Mertens continues to make too many mistakes, we could lose to anyone (other than Indiana State)... So I'm not ready to say we are playing for pride yet.

You must have been at the Iowa State game. The Bison fans applauded this QB for his grit when he was helped off of the field.

I hate it when day care is let out early...
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin