Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satellite Party Game - Northern Iowa

Default Re: Satellite Party Game - Northern Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    This caused issues for me here in Indianapolis. I was told by BW-3 that they would have no trouble getting the game. On game day I found out you had to have a digital cable package to get the game. Good luck finding a bar/restaurant that has cable rather than satellite.

After 13 years of continually frustrating satellite coordinates, etc. I'm giving up on hosting the satellite game. We've probably only seen the entire game about half the time.
    I think you are takinig this the wrong way my friend. I am jacked to hear this is on digital cable. Now I won't have to battle thru some bar manager to get a game I wanna watch on the TV. Instead I can throw a party at my house and watch it.......uninterrupted! I know there has to be one NDSU fan in Indy with a setup to watch football games on comcast at their house.

Vegas peeps, your place or mine

Yours

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I guess a guy could always fly in for the game.........

ooooo...can we expect to have another WYO sighting possibly at the UNI Dome?

If you do--- that would force my hand PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Man, like, WYOMAN, you're the coolest! You gonna fly in from Green River, man? PM me, dude, and we'll, like, share some primo Mexican "cucumber shavings" and brew there, righteous one!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The SDSU vs. Iowa St. game was on FCS, and came in on DTV channel 617. I'm hoping that the UNI/Bison game will also be on DTV, in Minnesota, but not sure that this point.

Most cable providers carry FCS, so I'd think it would be on in the midwest for those outside ND.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Stick View Post
    Man, like, WYOMAN, you're the coolest! You gonna fly in from Green River, man? PM me, dude, and we'll, like, share some primo Mexican "cucumber shavings" and brew there, righteous one!

Just bought my ticket to Minneapolis. I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    The SDSU vs. Iowa St. game was on FCS, and came in on DTV channel 617. I'm hoping that the UNI/Bison game will also be on DTV, in Minnesota, but not sure that this point.

Most cable providers carry FCS, so I'd think it would be on in the midwest for those outside ND.
    Montana State and Kansas State were on this same system in Sept.
    No bars had the digital feed in Helena except one illegally.
    It is mostly sold to homes only.
    It was on channel 333 in all Montana cities.

It turned out that it was on channel 617 on direct tv even though we were told that it would not be by direct tv.

So check out directv at game time or find a friend with digital cable

Just bought my ticket to Minneapolis. I will be there.

Wyo
    You going to UNI????? PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."