Default Re: SDSU blows out Youngstown

Nice win Jacks++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Congrats Jacks. See you at The Dome

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jimmy, I don't think YSU can take much credit for their play against Ohio St. Yes, they had 5 field goals but they also had 3 touchdowns. Ohio St. outgained them something like 500 yds to 75 yds. Ohio St. was up 26-0 at the half and coasted in 43-0. They used 3 qbs and never punted during the game. I wouldn't find much to be excited about if I was from YSU. YSU was 3-3 last year in the Gateway so I don't think there is that much to be excited about in beating them.

Bunnies!!! They are worthless unless you're really hungry, then a #2 trap works good.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Bunnies!!! They are worthless unless you're really hungry, then a #2 trap works good.
    I think someone said something like that early last November but no one has said that since the end of November, 2007.

In any event, back to the topic: Not sure about the reason but Youngstown's 'starting' quarterback, Todd Rowan, has left the team. Actually, he started against Ohio State and SDSU but in the SDSU game, YSU tried three different quarterbacks. Here's a link to a story about Rowan leaving the team: http://guinzone.com/

NDSU will find that YSU has athletic ability but they'll suffer from not having a leader on the field. NDSU should roll over the Penguins.
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    I think someone said something like that early last November but no one has said that since the end of November, 2007.

In any event, back to the topic: Not sure about the reason but Youngstown's 'starting' quarterback, Todd Rowan, has left the team. Actually, he started against Ohio State and SDSU but in the SDSU game, YSU tried three different quarterbacks. Here's a link to a story about Rowan leaving the team: http://guinzone.com/

NDSU will find that YSU has athletic ability but they'll suffer from not having a leader on the field. NDSU should roll over the Penguins.
    That definitely has to be a shocker for the team and fans(I think?). They are definitely calling for heads though over on the YSU board.