Page 1361 of 1366 FirstFirst ... 36186112611311135113591360136113621363 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 13656

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

SDSU clearly likes where they are at, in a similar spot that we once were in but that can change in a hurry.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    yep, same but NDSU is in a small METRO not a 50mile away satellite town.

not at all saying they couldn't join, but for anyone to think Brookings is more attractive is just absurd
    Clemson is a satellite the size of Jamestown. Is Fargo more attractive than Clemson? Perhaps we should call the ACC.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Clemson is a satellite the size of Jamestown. Is Fargo more attractive than Clemson? Perhaps we should call the ACC.
    Clemson is part of the Greenville–Spartanburg–Anderson metro, which has 1.5 million people

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Clemson is part of the Greenville–Spartanburg–Anderson metro, which has 1.5 million people
    Have you been? Its not a metro lol.

Have you been? Its not a metro lol.
    According to the Census Bureau it is....

taper is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    Census Bureau also says Casselton, Kindred, and Barnesville are part of the FM metro.

It is not if he is referring to 1.5 million people. It's a combined statistical area of ten(!!!) counties. Do you know what is included in the Fargo CSA? Wahpeton. A town an hour away.

It is not if he is referring to 1.5 million people. It's a combined statistical area of ten(!!!) counties. Do you know what is included in the Fargo CSA? Wahpeton. A town an hour away.
    You win, CSA and MSA are different.

I've been stuck on I-85 at different times of the day between Greenville and Spartanburg. It's especially bad when Michelin and BMW are having a shift change. I've also been at stoplights for 3-4 cycles in Greer and Duncan on multiple occasions before getting through it. It seemed pretty damn metro to me. Greenville County has 558,000. It's a metro. Clemson is only 30 miles from Greenville.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    You win, CSA and MSA are different.

I've been stuck on I-85 at different times of the day between Greenville and Spartanburg. It's especially bad when Michelin and BMW are having a shift change. I've also been at stoplights for 3-4 cycles in Greer and Duncan on multiple occasions before getting through it. It seemed pretty damn metro to me. Greenville County has 558,000. It's a metro. Clemson is only 30 miles from Greenville.
    I'm confused....Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson is the CSA, but Greenville-Anderson-Greer, which includes Clemson, is in the MSA....or am I missing something?

I'm confused....Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson is the CSA, but Greenville-Anderson-Greer, which includes Clemson, is in the MSA....or am I missing something?
    I have no idea if Clemson is in the MSA or the CSA. I just know it is only 30'ish miles from Greenville and Greenville County has a population of 558,000.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.